The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Always wonder If I can install the VX wheel carrier on a US Model one. is that even possible?

I might have seen someone on YouTube do it with a tire carrier of a pathfinder or Chevy blazer from the junkyard costing him $85 then welding it by himself in his garage.

Always wonder If I can install the VX wheel carrier on a US Model one. is that even possible?
I've seen it done on an 80-series. Hard part is accessing the inside of the quarter panel where two backing plates get welded in. It creates an area prone to rust, though.

Still one of my all-time favorite 100's. (not mine, just an admirer)

uWukTPE.jpg

I've looked into this and yes it is possible however you need a replacement tailgate, hatch, and inner D-pillar reinforcement sheet metal. Seems like a big project and you're probably better off finding a JDM or UAE import that already has it installed from the factory.

I've looked into this and yes it is possible however you need a replacement tailgate, hatch, and inner D-pillar reinforcement sheet metal. Seems like a big project and you're probably better off finding a JDM or UAE import that already has it installed from the factory.
Thanks for the reply! maybe on my next trip to UAE il be on the look out ! haha

Today at the southwestern corner of Europe and on a beach just north of there.

12CD4705-1524-4624-A137-8477621AC3B1.jpeg

67015390-4F09-4DA7-858E-DEDE1E98051E.jpeg

EDAC0E10-D6CD-4DB1-B598-2464C23F8C2E.jpeg

Last edited:
Mitchell Park Domes, Milwaukee, WI
20221120_155343.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know where I can find the build thread on this? Awesome rig for sure

TBH, I don't recall which account I snagged that from but it was on IG at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom