Events/Trails UPDATED: HDC Holiday Party 2022 - Sunday December 11th 12 - 4 pm (CONFIRMED) (2 Viewers)

Attendance Poll for Club Holiday Party

• Yes - I will be attending and have posted up the number in my party in the thread below.

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No -maybe next time - have fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
UPDATE 12/11/2022:

• Looks like nice weather. Maybe a bit breezy and cooler. I will bring some firewood but feel free to bring a log or two.
  • Liz, Caitlin and I should be arriving 12:15ish or so, as Sadie's is staggering their pickups at 11:30.

UPDATE 12/09/2022:

• Sadie's order has been placed. I will snap the order into the thread below for those interested.
  • Don't forget to bring a dessert if you want (optional!).
  • Like last year, tell the ranger, at the entrance gate, that you are with the High Desert Cruisers so you don't have to pay to enter the park. The fee we paid to reserve the pavilion covers the normal entry fee.

UPDATE 11/2/2022: Good news! We are booked/confirmed for the Kiwanis pavilion with the CABQ. GREEN and GO!

Hey HDC Club Members,

The Elders and I have discussed the idea of having our holiday party at Elena Gallegos - Kiwanis again this year. We all really enjoyed last year at this venue. The pavilion has been confirmed for Sunday the 11th of December.

The event will start at 12 noon and we will all gather at Elena Gallegos open space off Tramway with a catered lunch from Sadie's on Sunday December 11th. This event is open to all active HDC members and their families. The cost to sponsor this get-together will be covered by the club. I predict it will be a nice time for all.

Here are the details:
The Club will be providing a festive holiday New Mexican lunch from Sadie's (to be confirmed) including basic non-alcoholic drinks. Feel free to bring your choice of beverage, but please avoid glass containers, which are prohibited within the area. We invite members to bring their favorite dessert to share (optional). To keep things simple this year, we will not be having a gift exchange, but that is in the plans for next year!

Please RSVP your attendance status via the Poll choice on this thread. We would also appreciate your feedback including any other family/friends that will be joining, so we can get the right amount of food.

I know that we are all looking forward to enjoying your company as we celebrate our health and happiness with our families and friends.

Poupon

RVSP Status - 32 folks confirmed (members and guest)

Poupon = 3​

krazykat69 = 2​

2manycruisers = 0​

alia176 = 3​

pappy = 1​

Pyro-boy = 0​

ststephen69s = 1​

Dumpolina = 1​

thattallhippie = 1​

jgonzales55 = 2​

JLH = 2.3​

marcfj60 = 3​

peneumbra2 - 1​

Tank5 = 2​

LX450JC = 2​

peneumbra2 = 1​

Mesa Woman = 4​

5speed addict = 1​

Old Dirty Beard = 2​

Last edited:
Right now, Paula and I plan to be there. Thanks for setting this up.

Thanks for putting this together Larry, it's a great venue. Ali x 3

Pappy = 1

Thank you Larry! Grant = 1

Thanks members for posting up your RSVP and number in party. Keep it coming!

Just an update - we are CONFIRMED with the city of Albuquerque's Kiwanis pavilion. The deposit has been paid and the rental agreement executed. So we are GREEN and GO for this years event.

Put me down for 2, or 3.

I'll try to show up with my new 80 Series (unless some icehole pulls out on the I-40 in front of me again...)

I'll try to show up with my new 80 Series (unless some icehole pulls out on the I-40 in front of me again...)
shoot dang, you already replaced it? You don't mess around my fella!!!

Are there going to be human sacrifices? I really enjoy Holiday parties where they have human sacrifices!

Are there going to be human sacrifices? I really enjoy Holiday parties where they have human sacrifices!
Well, last year my 16yo daughter brought her BF. If she brings another one this year, we can totally sacrifice him.

Just the random new member to our collective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom