Need some help with Surf R&D Cup Holders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
We have been getting constantly (almost annoyingly) asked when we will be make cup holders for the Surf like we make for the 3rd Gen 4Runners. We have started work on the Surf product line but we now need a Guinea pig for product testing and feedback. Are there any guys on this forum with a 96-02 Surf with the auto or manual tranny in 4WD that live here in the states? The few I have talked with all live outside the US. Shipping prototypes over seas gets way too pricey. We already developed a 2WD cup holder for the Surf console but we need to wrap our our 4WD console design for the auto and manual tranny. If someone is willing to work with us, they get a final version perfected cup holder for free. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, here are the 4Runner cup holder versions. And no, we can't just mirror the designs. The OEM Surf and 4Runner consoles are not simply mirrored. We have to come up with something new but similar to what we already run on the 4Runner.
20150702_174635_resized.jpg
20150702_174735_resized.jpg
20160406_175545_resized.jpg
200.jpg

I have a 96 Hilux Surf in the US and would be happy to support (previous customer of yours as well). It’s a 4WD auto with the moonmist (light gray/blue) interior.

View attachment 3168346View attachment 3168601
Wow!! That is clean looking Surf. Is your sig correct and you are in Georgia? That would be great if that is correct. Our main shop is in Kentucky.

This project took WAY longer than expected to get off the ground but I finally have the 4WD Auto Surf cup holder design done with a batch made and ready to ship. Life got really busy and I just could not commit a good amount of time to get this product ready for market. I apologize for the delay. Right now I only have the 4WD auto design ready. I don't have a manual tranny design made yet because I have not been able to track one down in the US to work from. Was there ever a 2WD Surf option for the 3rd gen? Here is the final design. The links to them on our different seller platforms are below:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom