Holiday Season 2022 Sales and Discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Screen Shot 2022-11-14 at 10.53.30 AM.png

REI members get 20% off an item 11th of November through the 21st - good time to get an exped megamat.

Also just as a reminder, before buying any "Discounted parts" from the big guys like Partsouq etc. right now make sure to check out cruiser outfitters. I'm not "plugging" them other than the last few times I went to order parts their USPS shipping option saved me a ton of money with the crazy markups DHL/UPS/FedEx has on shipping right now.

Last edited:
Air Down Gear Up is running a sale as well. We are offering 50% discount on slide out tables with the purchase of a system.

Black Friday LC.png

arb doesnt usually do sales. Ironman does though $999 right now and it looks similar enough for $600 less
Having owned both ARB and Ironman - I can tell you they are nearly identical and yes 12k lbs winch will fit in there :)

Let me know if you find a sale, Im looking to buy one myself!
I dont think ARB allows it's dealers to discount, you can't shop around for an ARB bumper, every dealer has them at the exact same price. But keep an eye out @ 4 Wheel parts - i bought mine when they had a promotion, i think i ended up getting a $200 gift card, which i used towards something else.

Reactions: tip
Genuine Toyota OEM parts are subject to online Black Friday sale pricing @ 15% off starting 11/24 (Thanksgiving). See attached link below. I think you can ultimately navigate to your preferred Toyota online shop of choice "The 15% discount on select Genuine Toyota Parts & Accessories can be used in conjunction with other applicable online promotions or discounts being offered by participating Toyota Parts Center Online dealers."

Not sure what restrictions will be. But you can find out when it begins: "Offer valid from 6:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on 11/24/2022 through 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on 11/28/2022"

Link to Toyota OEM parts Black Friday sale details

I'll do a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for my lower control arms braces.

$200 shipped (20% off)

I only have 5 sets left.

PM me if interested.

REI members get 20% off an item 11th of November through the 21st - good time to get an exped megamat.

Also just as a reminder, before buying any "Discounted parts" from the big guys like Partsouq etc. right now make sure to check out cruiser outfitters. I'm not "plugging" them other than the last few times I went to order parts their USPS shipping option saved me a ton of money with the crazy markups DHL/UPS/FedEx has on shipping right now.
Be sure to check Bobliesure.com before ordering an exped from REI. They are a German company that had the the mattress for 2/3 of REIs price. No tax and free shipping from Germany, that arrived to my house in 2 business days.

Having owned both ARB and Ironman - I can tell you they are nearly identical and yes 12k lbs winch will fit in there :)
Only a slight tube difference but otherwise they are nearly identical.

I am running the IM one and 100% recommend it but would also get an ARB one without hesitation.

0127AEF9-C060-4035-AA70-BD1C50B0C0DB.png

Be sure to check Bobliesure.com before ordering an exped from REI. They are a German company that had the the mattress for 2/3 of REIs price. No tax and free shipping from Germany, that arrived to my house in 2 business days.
Looks like a good option - I have a single and duo megamat and have been pleased with them the last few years.

any good wheel deals? Looking for a set of Methods.

Only a slight tube difference but otherwise they are nearly identical.

I am running the IM one and 100% recommend it but would also get an ARB one without hesitation.
@Ma son

IMO, there is a very significant difference between the two bumpers.
-ARB Deluxe, you can see the vertical tubing that is welded and runs through the top plate.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.52.45 AM.png

Vs Ironman... tubing welded to surface of top plate.

BBCD006c.jpg

And then that horizontal bar provides a lot of support for the wings both vertically and in an offset crash. @patchagan

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 11.00.40 AM.png

@Ma son

IMO, there is a very significant difference between the two bumpers.
-ARB Deluxe, you can see the vertical tubing that is welded and runs through the top plate.

Vs Ironman... tubing welded to surface of top plate.

And then that horizontal bar provides a lot of support for the wings both vertically and in an offset crash. @patchagan

View attachment 3170659

Was this bumper attached to the factory frame using the (5) supplied bolts for each side? Hard to tell in the pic if the bumper is actually bent or just shifted on the frame from only using the alignment bolts / holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom