Events/Trails October Monthly Meeting - 10/21/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I won't be able to make it tonight, I experienced an unexpected death in my family two days ago and am just feeling too overwhelmed to try to come be social. If someone could please record the official meeting bit on their phone and send me a Google Drive link (or similar) to the recording, I can transcribe and post the notes. PM me and I can send you my email address. I expect I will be unavailable to attend next month as well due to needing to travel out of state to deal with more details related to this situation. Sorry I'm such an absentee secretary lately, life has just been really busy. Thanks in advance!
so sorry to hear - please accept my condolences

I found this picture of @Somebodyelse5 looking up specs for his next RC car.

View attachment 3149083

And for the record, I can do the speed limit just fine, all I need is flat land and a tail wind.

Besides the classic computer and cigarette in the hand the wood paneling really completes the retro look. My dad and grandpa finishing off the basement back in Wisconsin with paneling like that. Also installed VA tile over the concrete, still waiting to see if I can make a legal claim for that. This was a while ago. Remember seeing the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show in the finished basement. Wish I had that old black and white tube TV today.

Obviously there were no FJ62 owners there? Same engine as the 91/92 FJ80 just with a part time transfer case. Lighter vehicle and part time 4WD probably gets one mile per gallon better mileage.
Oh there was 1 FJ62 but with the armor on it it weights as much as the 80 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom