SOLD Miscellaneous FJ40 Parts For Sale - Post #1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is one of several listings I’m posting for parts taken off of my 1979 FJ40 or purchased but not used during the restoration. If you are interested in any item(s) PM me and reference the item number.

Where possible I’ve provided an estimated shipping price based on a USPS Flat Rate Box. The shipping price for the other items will have to be determined when I know the ship to address. The actual shipping price for all items will be determined at the time of shipping.

Payment will be accepted by Venmo or PayPal.

Post A 111122.jpg
IMG_3435-1_edited-1.jpg
IMG_3439-1_edited-1.jpg
IMG_3440-1_edited-1.jpg
Rear of FJ40 Speaker.jpg

It seems that you're going to a lot of extra effort making all these ads. You could just put them all on one ad and be done with it. Posting prices helps too.

Last edited:
This is the first time I posted to the classified section. Please explain "all in one app". Prices are listed in the post.
All of your posts are titled "Miscellaneous FJ40 Parts For Sale - Post #X". Generally when people post listings like that, they do it all in one go. I think what they are saying is update your titles with what's actually in the listing so people don't have to click on each one only to see it's nothing of interest or conglomerate them into one. People are lazy, myself included :p .

I figured this was going to be a learning experience. I have a fairly long list of items and related photos. When I tried my initial post I got a message that I was limited to five images which is why I started breaking them into smaller postings. Is there a way to get around the five-image limitation?

silver star

This is the first time I posted to the classified section. Please explain "all in one app". Prices are listed in the post.
I meant to say ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom