Wits' End bad experience, buyer beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings Mudders,

First off, I didn’t come here to flame; I just want to know if anyone knows how to get a hold of Joey.

You see, I ordered the 80 series belt molding kit from him about 2 months ago. When it arrived, one of the pieces was bent. Hoping Joey would help, I called him, emailed him and PD’d him. I’ve received no response.

How does one contact Joey in situations like this?

Last edited:
I’m in Kansas City.

I wasn't referring to you. Haven't seen much discussion here about shipping claims.
Gotcha.

It’s not a shipping claim. Everything was packed well, and the packaging was completely undamaged. Joey does a great job of packing and shipping (in my experience).

Communication is what I’m bringing into question.

Surely someone knows how to get a hold of a prevalent member of our community (Joey) who has an unabashed following.

I would argue that a steward and leader (Joey) of such a passionate group should/would provide ABOVE-average service to this fanatical population. How he gets away with the opposite—with applause and flaming of those who dare question him, no less—baffles me. Blind Joey fan or not, we all deserve good customer service.

Would you get away with similar behavior at your job?

I’m prepared for the flaming, but I’m really hoping for something more productive.

Also, I just want what I ordered.

The 80 series belt molding kit about 2 months ago.

Interesting. I waited for a long time for a couple things but I'd imagine stuff like that is either in stock or not (not long lead production like a quarter panel mount) 🫣

And in stock or not, answer your phone, email and PMs, ya know?

And in stock or not, answer your phone, email and PMs, ya know?
Stop your whining bro and listen to LC groupie!

Haven't you heard of all the things going on..Covid, Ukraine, supply chain issues, etc! Wits ain't Amazon hell he ain't even Cruiser Outfitters. Just be happy you even got something damaged, lost, whatever. Count yourself lucky you even received magical Wits End products in your hands that he touched.

The customer is always wrong with Wits. Wits a one man show who has hundreds of items on sale many custom on top of working on project vehicles. I mean what could go wrong! You're one complaint out of millions of happy customers.

Just throw that part on your rig broken or not and you can say I got some cool Wits parts on my rig!

That’s a shame, I keep wanting to order cool stuff.

That’s a shame, I keep wanting to order cool stuff.
34653 orders as of about ten minutes ago. Could it be that I suck or that a literal handful of people suck? Or could it be a handful of that 34653 orders didn’t go right and I legit messed up?

Some people love to bitch and think their opinion should overshadow the opinion of the 34652 who go smoothly. I don’t know who these complainers are. You notice they don’t use their names. I on the other hand and very public about the issues I go thru both personally and business wise. My name is Joey. I live in Southern Oregon and I spend 100% of my waking days either taking care of the needs of my wife or I am developing products that solve problems or I’m machining or I’m packaging or I’m trying my hardest to answer the hundreds of requests for help I get literally every single week because, unlike the bitchy complainers, I actually spend a ridiculous amount of time actually helping people.

For every one person to complain I get so many more notions of thanks for helping them. I choose to concentrate my efforts on those I can make happy. For those I have legit failed, I am bummed. I wish I didn’t fail. But one person out of 34653 orders doesn’t EVER get to decide I am a bad person nor a bad business except with their money. He is just one person that just has nothing else to contribute to society and nothing to this community. You don’t see tens of thousands of posts on a forum helping people people for more than a decade. You instead see a couple hundred posts of complaining.

My track record stands at 0.0005% that think I should just kill myself. The choice for folks is do you listen to them or the 99.9995% that get their Wits’ End widget and keep ordering? I can’t make that choice for you but know that whatever that choice it won’t stop me from doing what I’m doing and helping the community the best that one person can.

34653 orders as of about ten minutes ago. Could it be that I suck or that a literal handful of people suck? Or could it be a handful of that 34653 orders didn’t go right and I legit messed up?

Some people love to bitch and think their opinion should overshadow the opinion of the 34652 who go smoothly. I don’t know who these complainers are. You notice they don’t use their names. I on the other hand and very public about the issues I go thru both personally and business wise. My name is Joey. I live in Southern Oregon and I spend 100% of my waking days either taking care of the needs of my wife or I am developing products that solve problems or I’m machining or I’m packaging or I’m trying my hardest to answer the hundreds of requests for help I get literally every single week because, unlike the bitchy complainers, I actually spend a ridiculous amount of time actually helping people.

For every one person to complain I get so many more notions of thanks for helping them. I choose to concentrate my efforts on those I can make happy. For those I have legit failed, I am bummed. I wish I didn’t fail. But one person out of 34653 orders doesn’t EVER get to decide I am a bad person nor a bad business except with their money. He is just one person that just has nothing else to contribute to society and nothing to this community. You don’t see tens of thousands of posts on a forum helping people people for more than a decade. You instead see a couple hundred posts of complaining.

My track record stands at 0.0005% that think I should just kill myself. The choice for folks is do you listen to them or the 99.9995% that get their Wits’ End widget and keep ordering? I can’t make that choice for you but know that whatever that choice it won’t stop me from doing what I’m doing and helping the community the best that one person can.
Hey @NLXTACY how's that track record these days?? I bet it's down to .00001% right?? So many bitchy complainers right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom