Builds 2001 LC HZJ78 AK -RESTORATION- For Overland (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is starting to feel real now but still missing a few items like the sink, toilet
(I ordered wrong one)

9820510F-E859-4F34-BBDA-5E1BAA0739D5.jpeg

This is the full view of my interior setup done in collaboration with @AmirTroopyNZ

It's called the Full View Overlander because one of my requirements was to not obstruct the windows. This was a great challenge because it reduce the storage capacity and space to play with! This is the final design before going out of the CNC cutting shop! Full Aluminum (Will powder coat onde assembled) I want to say thank you Amir for being patient and helping me out materialize my dream living space for future Northlight escape!

f3afc892-7aec-4cec-94f8-bd93ec49c633.JPG

dc9ac8bf-3bcf-46da-976d-ab8a345d2b5a.JPG

almost seems too good to be true after such a huge project and long wait!! Nice work, can't wait to see it all back together. You must be getting very excited! :clap:

It's been months lol, This has been a ride for sure now the fun part comes when I get to dress up with the goodies very very cool our first step will be to fit the pop roof and own back my garage lol

Quick update

Assembly started with the Tammer terrain radiator installed. I will fit the new CONDENSER ASSY COOLER next week

Next week is the assembly, adjustments of the doors + fender, and final paint on those items... DASH repaint and she's coming home :)
Resized_20221104_082901.jpeg

The front sound detonator on the firewall is done. I need to find the plug holes part number for the floor was not able to locate those as of now

IMG_8905.jpg

ORDERED from PartSourd a new LINK ASSY, WINDSHIELD WIPER all rubber was worn out. I wanted to change the wiper motor when i tried it was not super performant so i figure this could help

IMG_8906.jpg

Today we fitted the cut snake with the mud flaps for the rear of the truck still need to doo the front everything is tight with washers on each side

Resized_20221109_153818.jpeg

Resized_20221109_141509.jpeg

The Hood and doors are finally ready to be installed tomorrow afternoon

IMG_8937.jpg

Dash repair will be done this week and will be repainted too in the final miles

Yeah, I thought those were the ones but they are too small... I ordered them and not fitting... I am scratching my head

Before painting the aprons (Raptor inside and White IMRON outside), and fender we had to finish fitting the mudflaps and Kutsnakes! Again we are welding bolts inside to make sure this holds during my traveling!
The Safari snorkel test fit passed too

Resized_20221111_073835.jpeg

Resized_20221111_122834.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom