Random For Sale/Wanted to include CL, Ebay, etc (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yea - I bid on this when the price was lower. We are done. Hoping Reba never finds out!

No affiliation just sharing

Is this someone's? We are kinda in the market for a 100 or 200, nothing real serious, but looked interesting being a Denver Clist item with a Carrboro location, and haven't seen many red 100's in the club.

Not trying to h8, but looks like a creative ad, that could go the way of a Nigerian Prince or someone who is into things more than I am . .

@CrowleyFJ40

Is this someone's? We are kinda in the market for a 100 or 200, nothing real serious, but looked interesting being a Denver Clist item with a Carrboro location, and haven't seen many red 100's in the club.

Not trying to h8, but looks like a creative ad, that could go the way of a Nigerian Prince or someone who is into things more than I am . .

@CrowleyFJ40

Someone was trying to get added to the ‘best of’ ads list with that one!

An email today from www.antigravitybatteries.com. 40% off the soon to be replaced models.

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 10.28.41 PM.png

Anyone interested in 4 BFG KO2s in 285/75/17, Load Range E?
I’m willing to sell as a set or individually.
The quick rundown is they are ~10-12/32nds with early 2019 date codes. Two have sidewall damage and all show bruising from use. I’ve driven over 10k on the sidewall damage including trips to CO and aired down highway miles between trails.
6ED86192-6218-4EBE-A00B-A0C232FDFA5D.jpeg

This the outside edge of the lowest measuring tire. Inner measures at 11/32nds. All tires measure slightly greater tread depth on the inside. Wear is even across the surface, aka no cupping.

F1ECC8E1-D9E6-44F3-B963-5078BB4E77F2.jpeg

F96A6688-0BAC-47D2-A3C9-39BA2E16210E.jpeg

D89C7E5C-AE64-4B28-879A-7B66837EE34B.jpeg

As you can see, only 3 tires. The 4th is currently in my spare location. If you need picture I am happy to drop it. It should measure no less than the least depth tire and its sidewall damage is slightly worse than the tire shown above.

If you want all 4, $350. Or $100 individually.

I am anticipating swapping tires in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Anybody looking for a great deal on Scepter water cans? I didn't find any availability at the Charlotte stores but don't take that as gospel because we all know my search fu skills are lacking. The store in the pic is south of my SC place but I won't be there again until maybe 2 weeks from now. Happy to grab some for folks in CLT or those who will be at the Xmas party...if there are any there on my next trip.
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 1.30.39 PM.png

BTW, there's a little USB-chargeable pump on Amazon that slips over the small spout and makes easy work out of washing hands or getting small amounts. I have the one that's unavailable in the pic, but I'm sure the others are the same.

Amazon product ASIN B08YK3PP34

Anybody looking for a great deal on Scepter water cans? I didn't find any availability at the Charlotte stores but don't take that as gospel because we all know my search fu skills are lacking. The store in the pic is south of my SC place but I won't be there again until maybe 2 weeks from now. Happy to grab some for folks in CLT or those who will be at the Xmas party...if there are any there on my next trip.
View attachment 3160031

BTW, there's a little USB-chargeable pump on Amazon that slips over the small spout and makes easy work out of washing hands or getting small amounts. I have the one that's unavailable in the pic, but I'm sure the others are the same.

This works so much better than I ever expected. Whether washing hands, cleaning dishes, filling water pots, or just drinking water it was a breeze to use. I did find that the ribs on the USB faucet that slides into the cap are angled and push the faucet out. I shaved the ribs down with my sharp knife and it fits perfectly. I did purchase an additional blue cap to glue it to the faucet but found it wasn't necessary.
1667839855466.png

This works so much better than I ever expected. Whether washing hands, cleaning dishes, filling water pots, or just drinking water it was a breeze to use. I did find that the ribs on the USB faucet that slides into the cap are angled and push the faucet out. I shaved the ribs down with my sharp knife and it fits perfectly. I did purchase an additional blue cap to glue it to the faucet but found it wasn't necessary.
Same setup I have. Has worked awesome on multiple camping trips over the past year.

Same setup I have. Has worked awesome on multiple camping trips over the past year.
Yep, so much easier than laying it down on the front edge on a table or tailgate and cracking the spout cap to try to get some sort of usable flow without getting too much! I wash my hands with soap a lot more often now instead of just pushing the dirt around them with hand sanitizer.

This is my carry case for bar soap. Pricey, but it has some advantages: Soap dries inside of it without leaking water out of it; it can be rolled up as the bar gets smaller so it's not taking up too much room; it's free if you're lucky enough to get it as a gift!
Amazon product ASIN B07PL1ZSJH

Yep, so much easier than laying it down on the front edge on a table or tailgate and cracking the spout cap to try to get some sort of usable flow without getting too much! I wash my hands with soap a lot more often now instead of just pushing the dirt around them with hand sanitizer.

This is my carry case for bar soap. Pricey, but it has some advantages: Soap dries inside of it without leaking water out of it; it can be rolled up as the bar gets smaller so it's not taking up too much room; it's free if you're lucky enough to get it as a gift!
Amazon product ASIN B07PL1ZSJH

you use soap? sheesh, the things I learn..... :)

View attachment 3160031

Hey John, Thanks for posting this sale. None of the Lowes in central NC offer curbside pickup, and delivery is $90 for two cans! BTW, can you provide a bit more detail on the USB pump/faucet you are using? The ones I see on Amazon appear to be designed to work with 5 gal water cooler type bottles. Thanks
View attachment 3160031

BTW, can you provide a bit more detail on the USB pump/faucet you are using? The ones I see on Amazon appear to be designed to work with 5 gal water cooler type bottles.
All of the pumps I've seen in person and on Amazon are pretty much all the exact same and will mount the same way. The biggest differences I've noticed are that some have selectable preset dispensing amounts along with momentary flow and some have just one or the other.

Look at the bottom of the pump where the intake hose inserts. It's about the same size as the inner diameter of the small pour spout on the can. Friction should hold it in place.

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.45.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-21 at 11.50.16 PM.png

All of the pumps I've seen in person and on Amazon are pretty much all the exact same and will mount the same way. The biggest differences I've noticed are that some have selectable preset dispensing amounts along with momentary flow and some have just one or the other.

Look at the bottom of the pump where the intake hose inserts. It's about the same size as the inner diameter of the small pour spout on the can. Friction should hold it in place.

View attachment 3174871
View attachment 3174872
Hey John - Many thanks for the detailed reply.
If anyone else is interested, I also found a YTube video explaining the use of 3D printed adapters:

3D files can be found here:
We have a guy at wok who has made a hobby of 3D printing. I may see if he can make some up. Thanks again, Ted

Hey John - Many thanks for the detailed reply.
If anyone else is interested, I also found a YTube video explaining the use of 3D printed adapters:

3D files can be found here:
We have a guy at wok who has made a hobby of 3D printing. I may see if he can make some up. Thanks again, Ted

Not really necessary. As @JohnVee said friction will hold it in place. However I would recommend shaving those ribs down with a sharp chisel. The ribs are angled slightly and make the faucet want to push out of the jerry can spout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom