Holiday Season 2022 Sales and Discounts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CakeMountain

SILVER Star
Threads
As the holiday season approaches, vendors will be announcing promotional sales and deals. I was hoping we could combine them in this thread as people get wind of them. If there's anything you see, please feel free to post here. (Sorry for not having to share yet...)

icon 15% off with code FALLBACK15

From my inbox

Metaltech:

Exit Off Road Dobinsons:
49E9CD7B-04A8-454E-B89C-EA8C6506986D.png

ASFIR has 50% off shipping going on right now, I think it's unrelated to the holidays but they had a flash sale for halloween so worth keeping an eye out for a flash holiday sale for those needing armor.

I would LOVE if anybody has scoops on tire sales. I have (2) sets of tires I need to purchase this winter.

ASFIR has 50% off shipping going on right now, I think it's unrelated to the holidays but they had a flash sale for halloween so worth keeping an eye out for a flash holiday sale for those needing armor.

I would LOVE if anybody has scoops on tire sales. I have (2) sets of tires I need to purchase this winter.

simpletire has some pretty good tire prices in my experience.

Costco is cheaper that SimpleTire in most cases I have checked. Discount Tire will match the price with Costco but have better service!

My local Toyota dealer is having a "buy 3 tires get one for $1" sale.

Without installation and tire disposal that's $1005 out the door which is $220 cheaper than anywhere else i've been able to find.
(BF Goodrich KO2's in 285/75r16)

I think most dealers have this sale going on, so worth checking with your dealer.

Dammit, wish I would have waited to make my Dissent order :bang:

Just means you will have your order before all the holiday discount buyers placed their orders!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom