Builds The Crispy Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey, in my defense I didn't install the stereo, the po I got it from actually PAID someone to do that stereo install...
It was so bad man, household wire run into each door.

Wot is happening to the three trucks that followed you home during this build? Going to combine them to make another running truck?
I part them out, I have picked up another since then. Click the link in my sig for my massive part out thread

So much jealousy happening right now. Partly for the huge workshop, but I admit, mostly for the willing and able wife :/

well after all this work we are thinking of selling this truck. any idea what i should ask for it? thinking 10K but might be way off. i spent nearly 4K in gaskets, hoses, radiator and other stuff along the way.

my father passed away in Aug and we are dealing with a ton of stuff with the estate. while he had some money and property we are looking at buying out my brother's share of the family land needing to get some cash up. i can always build another cruiser but the family land is more important. he isnt going to sell it out from under me but we want to get everything settled up sooner rather than later just to make taxes easier.

the locked axles have been moved on to another rig and its back on stock gearing. i still need to weld up the cuts in the fender and paint the hood but if you want a really nice cruiser on 37s here is your chance. we swapped in a cloth interior but i can put power leather seats in it if you like and i will be getting some better photos over the next few days. i have factory bumpers to put on it but if you are wanting to add aftermarket then i am not going to bother. shoot me some PMs.

EDIT: will also be selling another of my rigs. its an early 93 with a new engine. will also get more pics of it over the weekend. still leaves me with a few 80s so i am not out of the game ;)

1571084848002.png

Good to know there is a used cruiser parts source here in GA. I just joined the 80 series club after owning three 60 series in the past. Just bought a pristine late model 94 from Alabama last month. Great thread!
Hope the family land deal goes well.

One coat down. Painting a spare hood to replace the one currently on the truck.
15722071213314593145963092021743.jpg

Cool thread.....

It did for a while but after about 50 heat cycles and a few hundred miles it went away.

Nice 80 dude

Man it's crazy to think that like 8 months after all this is when our world flipped end over end with her cancer diagnosis.

Thanks for bumping this thread for me @olandevo and reminding me of how great life was just a few short years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom