Wanted No Longer Needed - FJ60 Grommets for Fuel Supply and Return Line Pair (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4Cruisers

SILVER Star
Threads
I should have known, but discovered that the FJ60 fuel supply and return lines are the same diameter, so the grommets won't work for installing the fuel lines from my FJ62, which are two different diameters. So I decided to clean up my FJ62 clamps and use those, which have like-new grommets.

Does anyone have any decent used grommets for the 8 fuel tube clamps along the inside of the PS frame rail? NLA from Toyota. I was planning on using the good ones from my '89 FJ62 but the FJ60 clamps have a slightly longer opening. The ones from my '86 FJ60 are useable, but I'd rather use better ones if I can find them. 90480-010040 in the diagram below:

FJ60 Fuel Lines.png

Last edited:
would love to find a solution to the #5 clamp & grommet set, need a whole set of them, will probably try to find used from SOR or another vendor but I keep thinking that there has to be a goo after market solution

would love to find a solution to the #5 clamp & grommet set, need a whole set of them, will probably try to find used from SOR or another vendor but I keep thinking that there has to be a goo after market solution
Check with Classic Cruisers, Brandon will more than likely have quite a few good used ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom