For Sale Tulsa OK. 2009 LX570 155,700 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
White
Hello all, I bought this LX here on MUD back in Jan. of 2019. I have put about 7,000 miles on it in 2 years. Below is my 2019 statement about the purchase of it. It now has a paint chip on passenger rear bumper corner. Other than 1 oil change and installing a new set of Michelin's, I have done nothing to it. I would like to get 30k for it.
Please call Richard at 918-639-040zero to set an appointment for viewing. Im 60 and retired so most anytime is good with me. I will post pictures tomorrow.

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the interior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80mph on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .

August 28 2022: PRICE DROP, Best offer over 25k gets her!

From the CarFax:
2009 LEXUS LX 570
VIN: JTJHY00W894028910
4 DOOR WAGON/SPORT UTILITY
5.7L V8 F DOHC 32V
GASOLINE
ALL WHEEL DRIVE
lx570.jpg

Last edited:
Yes it is. It just got back from having the clear film replaced on all the front areas and the rear bumper corner chip repainted. Back to like new!

Congrats on the 09. You got one with fender flares -- nice. I think a built silver or white 200 would look sweet with those painted black.
Thanks! I heard somewhere that the "southern" trucks got the flares, Do you know the story behind that?

Hey, RDunkin, I joined so that I could reply to your post. If the lx is still available please pm my as I’m interested in purchasing it.

Little Foot, Thanks for the sympathy...Hahaha As far as what you wrote....EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!..........if you dont want it for that or agree with the price, NEXT.......move on. Today, I guess some folks are so bored or possibly upset with themselves that they just HAVE to give the world THEIR opinion of a For Sale ad.

Well... you also did ask for opinions. It's not like they were volunteered/unsolicited.

Ok fellow Mudders who are in the know and up to speed on the current market values. What's this LX actually worth? What would be a Fair price and even High & Low if there's any dealers here that KNOW the current market. Im not against changing the price if needed.

This is the longest running for sale ad in mud. Since I inquired about this vehicle last year, I still receive updates a year later and it is still for sale, wow!

I think current value on that rig as of date of this post is probably closer to $21k (and dropping) from a private party.

I think when he asked for best offer over $25k in April, that was a correct valuation for then. I unjokingly offered $25,001 about 2 months ago, but I had to rescind it due to snatching my LC up at an auction.

I think current value on that rig as of date of this post is probably closer to $21k (and dropping) from a private party.

I think when he asked for best offer over $25k in April, that was a correct valuation for then. I unjokingly offered $25,001 about 2 months ago, but I had to rescind it due to snatching my LC up at an auction.
If he would reply to my message so we could talk I’d likely be heading to Tulsa this weekend to buy it.

OK.......I JUST noticed I mistyped my phone number in the ad and it's now corrected (11-25-2022, 12:29pm) I was wondering WHY I wasnt getting any calls !! STUPID Man!!!!!!
SORRY for the confusion!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom