Movies, Movies, Movies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dont waste your time. 2 1/2 hours of yawns. disappointed.

It is the only QT movie I’ve ever almost fallen asleep in. I found myself getting antsy at an hour. I had to pee at 2. By the end I was just sleepy (and still had to pee). Cinematography was good, Brad Pitt is channeling his inner Robert Redford, and the editors smoked too much weed. What a bummer.

@CandyPants I need you to write movie reviews for a living. That was possibly one of the best summaries I've ever read.

The Big Lebowski is on tonight.

Hobbs and Shaw did not disappoint. Pure popcorn
Flick

Midway.

it’s pretty much all CGI but not so bad as some war movies. No slow mo characters flipping around shooting from the hip.
A bit too much personal life stuff and not enough killing

4 stars

The Suicide Squad

New one is the R rated mindless gory violence that the first one should have been. With a touch of Deadpool humor sprinkles in along the way.

Worth a watch.

P.S. I am enjoying HBOmax
20210806_222230.jpg

Last edited:
Dune was a mixed bag for me. I've never read the books etc., this was my first exposure to it. Story was zero surprises, everything basically foreshadowed.... Fantastic looking movie though, get your 4K HDR on, get your surround sound cranked and wake the neighbors kids.

New James Bond flick was decent entertainment. Continued to pull a lot forward from the previous movies. I'd say wait for it to be on a streaming service, nothing you need to pay extra to watch.

Ghostbusters: Afterlife

If you were a fan back in the day, I highly recommend. They did a good job pulling the old into the new with a few twists. It's Ghostbusters, so don't think Oscar worthy, but it was done well. I'll see it again.

Saw “Air” when it opened Wednesday. Fantastic. Saw the Grogan’s agreed…checks the boxes…very 1980s, Jordan is the GOAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom