SOLD Boulder, CO: 2006 Lexus LX 208k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
2006 LX in Boulder, CO. Currently at 208,xxx miles. Asking $19,500.

The good:
- Mechanically the truck is baselined and cosmetically in great shape. 70+ service records, most at Lexus dealerships.
- A couple dings and scratches on the exterior and almost no blemishes on the interior: some nicks on the hood from road gravel which is typical in Colorado, trail rash on drivers side of rear bumper, left side of steering wheel losing some of its color.
- Until October 2019 the truck lived in Florida and was serviced regularly at Lexus of Tampa Bay. I have full service history and a CarFax from before my ownership. No rust given 13 years in Florida (though exhaust showing typical surface rust).
- I've spent $10K in maintenance and upgrades since Oct 2019.
- Maintenance: OEM spark plugs, all drivetrain fluids, OEM radiator and hoses, OEM CVs, front rotors/pads (DBA T3 from Slee), rear pads, X2 battery, OEM timing belt/water pump/thermostat all replaced in last 25k miles. AHC is fully functional.
- Upgrades: TJM T17 front bumper with Rigid fogs and Spidertrax 1.25" wheel spacers installed by Slee, BFG KO2 275/70/18 tires (now with 6/32” remaining), 3 speakers including rear sub re-foamed, WeatherTech mats front/rear/trunk, YotaMD key fob, lots of other small stuff. I can share all service history and upgrades.
- Other maintenance before my ownership: O2 sensor, rear main seal, valve cover gaskets, heater Ts, power steering lines, serpentine belt, front right/left CVs, fuel induction/throttle body, air pump and valve assemblies, timing belt/water pump/thermostat, AC evaporator.

The not so good:
- It's been in two accidents, both minor. One was in Feb 2020; I rear-ended another vehicle at idle speed and damaged the OEM front bumper cover, which I have sincereplaced by the TJM. I can send damage photos. The other was in Apr 2018 prior to my ownership, rear bumper (according to the CarFax).
- The Lexus Link call feature no longer works and was causing a sporadic battery draw. I pulled the fuse 2+ years ago and haven’t had issues since. X2 battery is new since this fix.
- The navigation system no longer works; the optics in the DVD reader are bad but can be repaired.
- The rear right and spare have new TPMS sensors that I are not calibrated. I can run to the dealer and fix before sale.
- The OEM center dome light isn’t working after pulling a junk aftermarket DVD. Underneath the dome light is a color-matched plastic panel that covers the hole where the DVD was.

WeatherTech mats are not shown in photos. Liquid below vehicle in photos is water; I had just washed the truck before taking photos.

Spare is OEM size. Yakima towers and bars included in sale. I also have OEM front bumper (will need to be repainted), fogs, and running boards, roof rack crossbars, extra third row head rests, OEM carpet mats, a set of five 2003 LX wheels in hyper silver, wheel paint, and a few other items that I can include in the sale.

Happy to send VIN, service history, additional photos, a video walkthrough, whatever you need. It's a great vehicle. I'm only selling to save for a 200 series. Clean Colorado title in my name.

50E658C4-2BFF-4210-AA9E-F52CD9A716CB.jpeg

A3168FE4-2683-438F-998F-80E2FBAE6198.jpeg

C1B83D60-0B80-43E8-AE4C-57F886EC60C7.jpeg

482819DD-8EB8-4386-ACF3-1156AB58ABCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Just edited the original description based on offline questions. Thanks all.

Panel covering hole in headliner from aftermarket DVD installed by PO:

120FCEDC-5DF0-4302-B406-25ACC304A957.jpeg

Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
What is it about the navigation system that doesn't work? Just doesn't track where you are or give directions? Any of the aftermarket options for bluetooth audio?

The nav screen reads “Please insert correct map disc” when clicking on the Map or Dest buttons to the left of the screen. Clicking on any other button (e.g., Menu, Display, Info) returns the screen to normal operation. I bought a new disc but that didn’t solve the issue. Reading here it sounds like it’s a bad motor in the DVD unit under the passenger seat, which can be repaired for a few $100.

I don’t have much need for a 16-year old nav system, working or not, so I haven’t fixed it. The error message only pops up if I click Map or Dest so I just don’t use those features.

No installed Bluetooth options; I use a simple $40 Bluetooth FM radio transmitter that works great and didn’t require opening up the dash.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Price reduction: $19,500.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom