ONSC Chat (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a hard time asking for help so let me know what feels comfortable / feasible.

Congratulations Rafa!!!!!! Recognition well earned deserved.

212da260-793b-7234-425f-7031095d5677.jpeg

Your brother had a lot less white hair when he was with me...all I am going to say​

I apologize for not being more involved as a member. I just havent reallly dug into this truck yet.
But this has been a great site, lots of good information so far (fingers crossed for a quick reply to my tranny cooler hose question).

I apologize for not being more involved as a member. I just havent reallly dug into this truck yet.
But this has been a great site, lots of good information so far (fingers crossed for a quick reply to my tranny cooler hose question).
What is the question, and where did you put it?

Man, it's so cool seeing folks who want to help out, especially helping out a new guy like myself.
Don't get it twisted; I do it for the karma. Also to see @forrest5000

Thanks @roadstr6 - sooooo many goodies! I haven't even gotten a chance to look through all of it yet; the rain started right after Eric left.

the restaurant has been swamped every since. marketing genus maybe ??

I read that some time today number 8 BILLION human will be born.

Soylent Green anyone?

I read that some time today number 8 BILLION human will be born.

Soylent Green anyone?
Soylent Green was set in 2022, wasn't it? Throw in the popularity of the Dahmer series, zombie shows, and other people eating stuff on TV and in theaters, and it could be the media is grooming us for it. Lol

Homer took the Bronco out today

20221119_140828.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom