Looking for Gx 460 in nori green black line edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it could be that color but not Softex. The material is different in NuLuxe and you add vents and such in the GX. If you get it and it has the offroad package with CC and MTS and 360 cameras and you hate the interior I can do an even swap with you for my 22 :p
I might take you up on that. I'm actually working a deal for a '22 Nori Green, but if that falls through I'll go with the the '23. I did get actual pictures from a Lexus dealership for the new blackline and can confirm it is a light gray :( No clue why they went this route on a blackline. But here are pics for those as curious as I was.

unnamed1.png

unnamed2.png

unnamed3.png

unnamed4.png

Yea, definitely glad that we didn't get the Boulder interior. I wouldn't mind the black trim accents for the front grille surround and the rear door trim.

I’m very happy I got my ‘22 BL.

I would have wound up getting a Premium Plus rather than the ‘23 BL because of the seat color.

I’m picking up mine tomorrow. The grey doesn’t bother me at all. It’s better than parchment or tan! This will be a slaughterhouse after color in the future when they switch to a turbo 4cly.

We took our GX in for its 12-month oil change at 4950 miles.

I don’t think they loved the Woolwax treatment though 😞

I took the oil filter and strain plug plates off of the BudBuilt skid plates in the parking lot before dropping it off as I didn’t want them to put the bolts back in with a ratchet.

It all worked out fine. I still love the GX.

Still no hitch available though which I still find agitating.

I took the oil filter and strain plug plates off of the BudBuilt skid plates in the parking lot before dropping it off as I didn’t want them to put the bolts back in with a ratchet.

I just put on the 5k hitch aftermarket in case I need to tug the conqueror.

I just put on the 5k hitch aftermarket in case I need to tug the conqueror.

Yeah I’ve had the Curt on since I got it as I had to help my parents move. I put 1600 miles on the GX doing that.

It was supposed to have had the OEM hitch but it didn’t get installed at the port due to the stop sale.

How are those bud built skids? Looking at CBI bumper, sliders and skids.

How are those bud built skids? Looking at CBI bumper, sliders and skids.

They're really, really heavy as I got them in 3/16" stainless :) They're also the only company that makes a specific GX 460 front skid plate with a properly placed and sized access panel for the oil filter.

If you start here I have a bunch of pictures and weights of the BudBuilt set:
Budbuilt 460 skids with useable oil filter access panel - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/budbuilt-460-skids-with-useable-oil-filter-access-panel.1138141/post-14417741

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom