For Sale (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Set of 4 31x11.5x15 Swamper TSL bias, tread excellent, fine random weather checking here and there on some sidewalls. One bead got into a fight with a tire machine at some point, I've seen much worse seal fine. Is a bigger chunk than it appears in pic kinda in behind bead, doesnt extend outward
too far luckily.
IMG_2380.JPG

IMG_2383.JPG

IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_2381.JPG

Got these on an impulse trade, just the cutest baby swampers I've seen. Too bad I don't reeeally have a use for them.

I'd like $800 or trade for 8'' V6 Detroit or Grizzly locker. cell 705 731 6714 Jeremy

Well I think it's time to sell. Just not getting out enough as I would like and not sure that will change. Will be posting to kijiji and facebook later this week but she's a 2001 LX470 with 300K kms.
Rear Bumper, Rack, New Head unit, 3/4 repaired speakers, drawers, hidden Smitty winch, sliders (welded), Roadsafe heavy tow points up front, King springs on original AHC. List goes on. Couple body dings on the passenger side a rear hatch a little rusty (inside as per usual). Runs great, lots of service history. Shoot me a message and/or share.

IMG_7395.jpeg

IMG_7291.jpeg

IMG_8481.jpeg

Well I think it's time to sell. Just not getting out enough as I would like and not sure that will change. Will be posting to kijiji and facebook later this week but she's a 2001 LX470 with 300K kms.
Rear Bumper, Rack, New Head unit, 3/4 repaired speakers, drawers, hidden Smitty winch, sliders (welded), Roadsafe heavy tow points up front, King springs on original AHC. List goes on. Couple body dings on the passenger side a rear hatch a little rusty (inside as per usual). Runs great, lots of service history. Shoot me a message and/or share.

View attachment 2749670
View attachment 2749693
View attachment 2749696
What are you asking?

Anyone have a need for battery boxes from a 1995 Cruiser? This is both sides from a diesel, I know the gas guys are usually looking for the left side boxes. Worth a good case of beer?

I also have a factory front bumper for the same truck. It's straight, but scratched up and would need paint.

20221023_153951.jpg

20221023_154001.jpg

I have a water pump that is PTO driven from my ex-firetruck HZJ79.
If this is of interest to anyone, feel free to reach out.
I have a few charts and information in Japanese from a user manual supplied in the truck that provides the output pressures generated by the pump.
Pictures can be provided to any interested parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom