Events/Trails 'Halloween' Campout: Nov 5-6 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Over one hundred atvs at the staging area. Gonna be a zoo tomorrow.
8436DC77-4C97-46EA-AA9B-8373A8030CD8.jpeg

Aaannnd of course this slipped my mind and I won't be making it. Enjoy!

Tomorrow is the day!

We’ll be at the parking lot on four peaks road, off the 87 at 12:00p for staging. Plan to hit the road by 12:30p

I will be in my white 80, @ncavi10 in his white 100, and Davonte in his champagne 100.

Will be monitoring VHF 146.460 Mhz for the ham nerds on the trip and will have my handheld CB if I can find it tonight. I’ll bring an extra UV5R VHF for anyone wanting to listen in to the HAM party.

This is essentially a dirt road and is as easy as it gets. Will stop for some views and pictures at some cool spots along the way, not planning to air down much. There will be about 30 minutes of highway driving on the back side of four peaks along Roosevelt lake to get to the campsite. Then a short trail that will need 4x4 but short and easy. May be some brush that needs clearing.

Prepare for some nice views and cool weather!

Thanks @Somebodyelse5 for setting up this run!

Crested Saguaro near Four Peaks staging area 3
7D_44428-Small.jpg

I think there is an emoji like this :flipoff2:
7D_44429-Small.jpg
7D_44431-Small.jpg
7D_44450-0-Small.jpg
7D_44450-1-Small.jpg
7D_44450-2-Small.jpg
7D_44450-3-Small.jpg
7D_44450-4-Small.jpg
7D_44450-5-Small.jpg

Group hug
7D_44452-Small.jpg

Shoot that was this group! I was actually out there and saw some of the group at Roosevelt Lake Marina. I was the idiot that was doing all of this bikepacking :rolleyes:. I need to make it to one of these group rides soon. Looks like a blast and a lot easier on 4 wheels then 2

thanks for the great pics, Steve :cheers:

Shoot that was this group! I was actually out there and saw some of the group at Roosevelt Lake Marina. I was the idiot that was doing all of this bikepacking :rolleyes:. I need to make it to one of these group rides soon. Looks like a blast and a lot easier on 4 wheels then 2
what route did you guys take? up and over fourpeaks?

I should have said hello and talked bikes... we were a bit behind schedule from all my socializing as it was.

what route did you guys take? up and over fourpeaks?

I should have said hello and talked bikes... we were a bit behind schedule from all my socializing as it was.
0BC4F177-C54E-438A-A230-5935B753A862.jpeg

Haha I do the same thing. This was the route that we took over two days clockwise. Going down to Roosevelt lake after climbing up four peaks trail was awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom