2023 Membership Dues - its that time again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey HDC members, its that time again to pay your annual membership dues. The dues are $20 per person and can be paid via PayPal by emailing funds for free to email hdcruisers@yahoo.com.

Membership dues are used to offset our holiday xmas party and to cover the cash required to purchase club t-shirts/pull overs. Any proceeds, when generated, are donated to various off-road charitable organizations. We appreciate each of our valued members and thank you in advance for your continued voluntary support of our club.

It's easy - here's how.....
  • Go to Paypal.com
  • Log-in or create an account
  • Click - "pay or send money" and then "send to friends and family in the US"
  • Enter email "hdcruisers@yahoo.com"
  • Enter $20, select continue, choose your account to withdrawal the funds
  • Click - "send"
  • You may get a confirmation that says "Payment sent to Jon Stewart". That is correct, Jon (AKA Pappy) is our club treasurer.

Please remember to use "SEND TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE US" so PayPal does not think this is a business.

Post up if you paid. Thanks ya'll!!

Poupon!

Last edited:
Just paid my 2023 HDC membership dues. Whoohooo!!

1667436767284.png

Done, thanks

My son Jack got his drivers license a couple of weeks ago. I went ahead and paid dues for both of us. He's got a 95 4runner and has been working on his left foot clutch skills trying to learn how to avoid stalling. He wants to take it on the Christmas tree run, but I am not sure if he's ready yet.

Done!

Done!

D5E6E508-7B0A-4AD2-9451-055B4B07AF26.png

Paid dues today.
Thanks for running a tight ship.

Folks, PLEASE, Paypal as a friend. We don't need to be paying fees.

Folks, PLEASE, Paypal as a friend. We don't need to be paying fees.

Not only have to pay fees, but if you receive more than $600 as "goods and services" the feds will tax you.

Not only have to pay fees, but if you receive more than $600 as "goods and services" the feds will tax you.
Ya, I know ... but I didn't want to go there.

Ya, I know ... but I didn't want to go there.

You know me, I'll go just about anywhere.

I guess I am just a little bitter. I have almost completely had to stop my "Flash For Food" project and am now pretty much only flashing ecus if an emergency.

I never made any money on my project, just asked to be reimbursed for return shipping. I am afraid I will be bit in the ass come tax time. Just one more thing to prove that nice guys really do finish last.

Last edited:
Paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom