The world is lucky there's a ToyotaMatt (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mtntopper

SILVER Star
Threads
I just wanted to take a minute and state my appreciation for @ToyotaMatt. I've bought countless OEM unicorn items from his store that simply aren't available anywhere else. He graciously allows us to leverage his passion for Landcruisers, the connections he's formed, the knowledge he's accumulated and his unparalleled access to parts.
Today I received an early in-dash ignition switch for my '71 FJ40 from Matt. I had mentioned to him that my 16 yr old lost our only key so it was time for a new switch and keys. Not only did he offer to next-day the package to me, but he also threw in 2 extra keys to be used as "training keys" for the kids and some extra gift #8 bolts just because. Really appreciate the personal touches, the in-depth knowledge and the willingness to share it with the world. Thanks Matt, the world is lucky to have you!
20221105_182737.jpg

Seriously, his passion for Landcruisers enabled him to make connections in the industry that very few people could pull off. Then he brings us these unicorn OEM bits mixed in with his own proprietary developments offered at thin profit margins almost as a public service just to keep the world of Landcruisers enthusiasts moving forward. Big pat on the back @ToyotaMatt. THANK YOU!

You know you guys are just going to egg him on to raise his prices 😂.

Last edited:
im lucky to have SOLID MUD Buddies help me in my quest to document anything OEM Fit Form and or function outlined in the owners manuals or FSM steps by steps for

future generations of Land Cruiser People globally

ToyotaMatt’s added value to all my purchases measured both by material items I.e. OEM Toyota ice scraper around the holidays, Toyota pocket clip screwdriver, the sharing of his plethora of rare electrical connectors, but also and more importantly to his knowledge of all things Landcruiser.

i do what i do for folks like you because that's what i like to do ......

a fellow member and fellow SUPPORTING VENDOR had this sent to me fed ex , yesterday for xmass gift ,

i openly admit i started to got wet eyes .......

it was a moving experience , to get something like this from one of my Life's Work HEROS

thanks brother .......

kindly matt

crank up the volume , i chose this audio specifically because this is where 2023 and me , my wife Erin and what i do are going ,,,,,,,,,

he did not send me these , i hand assembled them for you all ........ :idea:

A ToyotaMatt video made for ToyotaMatt. Thanks for the igniter order.

Need to see the IPhone playing the music in the frame please.
And more keys and yellow bulbs in the background as well.

Also, you completely missed pouring a drink into a @HemiAlex oil filter mug.

No heavy breathing.

3/10

Need to see the IPhone playing the music in the frame please.
And more keys and yellow bulbs in the background as well.

Also, you completely missed pouring a drink into a @HemiAlex oil filter mug.

No heavy breathing.

3/10
I know but ToyotaMatt’s trademark lawyers are very active at protecting his brand….

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom