Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Aluminum roof rack that happens to be OE Audi, I don't have the keys for it but could probably pop the locks fairly easily. It's pretty big but very light for the size, I can measure it if anyone is interested.

$Free or $Beer if you come and get it, I could also bring it to the next meetup or christmas party or something, get it out of my garage!

IMG_20220712_163840.jpg
IMG_20220712_163851.jpg

IMG_20220712_163828.jpg

Is anybody thinking of buying an electric guitar for themself or a family member for xmas? PM me if you'd like to discuss some of the things I might be willing to part with. Lifelong guitarist and guitar hoarder here needing to start paring down the collection. Don't ask me to post up what I'm selling because I have no idea yet but am happy to talk about your needs and go from there. Hell, I surprise myself every now and then when I open a case and find something I don't even remember buying. Just keep in mind that there's nothing in the "beginner" range.

Well that sucks.

I was thinking of getting g my older son a “beginner “ electric guitar

what price limits the beginner range? i've been eyeing a beautiful schecter and a peavey vyper75 amp for $375.

Free set of factory 100 wheels. One is bent, one has minor surface corrosion, but still usable. Located in Raleigh near Yates mill and lake wheeler.

DC8C5759-8D52-423D-AAC1-A9C70AC8C1EE.jpeg

Long shot - anybody have a set of 205/60/16's to sell? The new Camry's tires are 7 years old and one of them has started tread separation (they're Hankook, if you're curious). Worst part is they have less than 12k miles on them! While I'd normally be thrilled at the prospect of paying only around $130 each for tires maybe I'll get lucky here on the used market.

And FYI, yes...the spare is original 2001 dated! And, you're correct - it had zero PSI! And, the jack and accessories were mint, but there was no tool kit; maybe Camry didn't get tool kits?

That’s because Camry’s never break down.

That’s because Camry’s never break down.
I can verify that this is mostly true. I had a 92 and an 02, and one flat tire was the extent of the malfunctions in the wild. The 92 did lose a CV shaft, but I was parked right outside the the shop door where I was taking it to get the struts and shocks replaced, so I just asked them to replace the CV shaft as well. It was mighty considerate of the old girl as I had just been racing my brother at 90+ mph on the way there.:oops:

@JohnVee, I don't think mine had a tool kit either.

Just found these in the yard. No idea what year - but they’d look good on a restored showpiece. Only 2. 7.5xr15 Bridgestones.

Anyone want them?

7F474BD7-257C-46E3-894E-205476C51AB3.jpeg

73451370-DEC1-4A79-8B25-BB94A2C614AA.jpeg

Also found about 4 tons of steel, maybe a ton of stainless, a few hundred pounds of aluminum, cast iron stoves, huge generator cases with the copper still, tons of tires, wheels, and a boatload of other 'recyclable' stuff. Anyone that knows a scrap person that picks up?

Any complete cast iron stoves?

Any complete cast iron stoves?
yeah you're welcome to come check it out. Haven't really tried to mess with it, it's not exactly easy to carry or get to.

if anyone wants to come take a look to use the stuff, you’re welcome to it for free. If you’d like to pick it all up for scrap I’ll pay you and you’ll make money for sure.

Also found about 4 tons of steel, maybe a ton of stainless, a few hundred pounds of aluminum, cast iron stoves, huge generator cases with the copper still, tons of tires, wheels, and a boatload of other 'recyclable' stuff. Anyone that knows a scrap person that picks up?
Willing to donate some to a school welding program?

James, if you have any scrap steel that I could use for welding practice I’d love to have it. Could pick it up at the Xmas party from you. Don’t need anything huge but just some pieces to practice on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom