Jowett performance filter housing "Group Buy" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What all do I need to order to have the whole ‘kit’??

Never changed my oil myself….although I’ve done diffs, transfer case, tranny, coolant, etc.

Ordered!

The only required parts are the oil filter cap and socket.
I guess I didn't understand the drop down options.

Is it possible to add the socket to my order? And what other add-ons are available?

You'll have to place an additional order for the parts, this will automatically add shipping. It's up to me to combine the orders, and refund the extra shipping on this end, which I always do.

As for extras, there is a nipple that screws in that allows a drain hose to be connected. Also a dust cap that keeps the ball clean and protected from contaminants. I have yet to hear of one leaking due to wear and tear, but folks like them, so I offer them.

Love mine. Installed and used by the dealer for the first 1.5 years. I'm doing my own now, not sure where the nipple and hose went, but not really needed, the valves are in easy spots to catch the oil.

Sorry if I missed it, but shipping ETA on orders for this batch?

Hoping to begin shipping later this month. Next batch January-ish. Again looking to move production to a larger facility that can handle the volume.
Hey bjowett, I'm glad you've had so much interest in this product. I'm hoping you were able to ship out this month, but I haven't received anything yet--so maybe my order didn't come in time to make the first batch.

I just did a Jowett-facilitated oil change last night. It was amazingly easy and clean. The only way it could have better is if the Jowett team would invent a quick-release skid plate to make filter access easier. What do you think, @bjowett ?!

Same here, haven't gotten anything yet but hope I got in the first batch of orders..

His stuff is top notch and worth the wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom