Gonna have a lottery (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That why I always drive the cruiser, if I’m going to go out in a fire ball I don’t want it to be in a tundra, gonna do it in style in a proper vehicle!

Also what I tell the woman when she asks if we should take her ride or the cruiser. ;)

That why I always drive the cruiser, if I’m going to go out in a fire ball I don’t want it to be in a tundra, gonna do it in style in a proper vehicle!

Also what I tell the woman when she asks if we should take her ride or the cruiser. ;)
Did you not see Jamie Davis Tundra get smashed by semi from behind on the Coq? One of the reasons I got it, survival.
I'm going out in style too, I'm gonna be buried in my mint condition 60!

ya, but you’re not riding back there? Are you? What happens when that Ford
comes through the front? Probably a lot better than you do.

ya, but you’re not riding back there? Are you? What happens when that Ford
comes through the front? Probably a lot better than you do.

Ambulance.JPG

Paramedics had minor injuries...

It is a box on frame truck. It would fair alright against a pickup. Well against anything smaller.

I'm gonna get a new Tundra. For the 3rd time in a month, some asshat, this time from Manitoba decided to pull a
U-turn right in front of me, immediately after turning left off the highway with me accelerating behind him like a
person does when they cross 2 lanes expeditiously in rush hour traffic. Idiot of course ignored the giant 3'x4'
'U-Turn Here' sign that was no more than 30' in front of him at the giant paved u-turn area. So after a screeching stop
I rolled down my window and verbalized my unhappiness and his potential death. Crickey! Its' a dangerous world!
He said 'I didn't see the sign'. o_O

Note to self: Get the power cord to dashcam fixed.

That’s why I drive the classic cruisers

Doesn’t go fast enough to run into stuff. On the other hand though I been rear ended three times..

The only real damage from those was when a f250 thought my 40 looked real sexy from behind and rammed it at 60k. Bent my rear bumper up and tweaked the rear frame horn/shackle hanger. 40 was fine, totally drivable, F250 couldn’t even start to drive off the road, totalled just like that.
604EBAEF-6A4F-4E26-AC94-BC8B339439CF.jpeg

Be careful out there and drive something fun! at this rate of close calls you might not have all the time in the world to enjoy those cruisers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom