Pedal Commander or other throttle controller thoughts? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed in under 5 minutes and agree with other that this is a must have upgrade for 2016 LC200. No more sluggishness.
Agree. I’m a few months into mine and did a big trip with it, lots of trails, towing, and long highway stretches. I had made some adjustments in the first couple weeks but now it’s set up and not changed since.

I don’t daily my LC so when I do get behind the wheel my foot does need a second to adjust to the pedal feel versus my daily driver. It takes all of 10 seconds so not a big deal. I think I should just installing a pedal commander on my Navigator and solve that problem.

Anyone using one of these is a 2008-2015 with any feedback? I never really noticed the sluggishness of my LC until reading this thread. ;)

Anyone using one of these is a 2008-2015 with any feedback? I never really noticed the sluggishness of my LC until reading this thread. ;)
My opinion no, not worth it.
Post in thread 'Pedal Commander or other throttle controller thoughts?'
Pedal Commander or other throttle controller thoughts? - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/pedal-commander-or-other-throttle-controller-thoughts.1090957/post-12292914

A few posts later you’ll see I sold it to a fellow Mudder with an 8-speed truck.

IMO, not needed on the 08-15 (no benefit on my '13). However, on my '16 it made a big difference.

I still have it installed on my 2016. Have it on a city setting +1 (I think) and it responds nicely

I have ran sport 4 for the last 4 years on an pre 16 and love it, always have. Especially when crawling off-road…

If anyone is looking for a new in box Pedal Commander PC27, I bought one for the 2013 and then never installed it. I mostly picked it up to overcome the massively reduced throttle response from MTS when in 4 low and the wheels start to slip, but I fixed that issue with a much more expensive solution - an ARB locker 😁

I found it living in the back of the ARB drawer when I reorganized my gear recently. $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 or local pickup in Denver. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

If anyone is looking for a new in box Pedal Commander PC27, I bought one for the 2013 and then never installed it. I mostly picked it up to overcome the massively reduced throttle response from MTS when in 4 low and the wheels start to slip, but I fixed that issue with a much more expensive solution - an ARB locker 😁

I found it living in the back of the ARB drawer when I reorganized my gear recently. $250 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 or local pickup in Denver. Shoot me a PM if you are interested!

PM sent

Got mine installed on Saturday (shoutout to @mcgaskins!)

Such an improvement. Anyone on the fence should be buying this asap! I turned it off this morning after driving around on Sport +3 all weekend and the truck felt molasses slow lol. I haven't seen anyone discuss where to put the device itself after install, but I decided that I wouldn't be changing modes very often (plus it has bluetooth and an app) so I just buried it behind the carpet out of sight.

I’ve used mine for over a year now on my 2013 and love it. Model year or transmission make zero difference, it makes your gas pedal more sensitive to input. Helps me with fatigue and sluggish starts from a stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom