2023 Toyota Sequoia - 3rd Generation REVEALED (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nothing wrong with not having a rust-breeding rack up there. I dearly wish my 80 missed out on that evil option.

do you guys in the states have any interior colour options for the trd pro. seems like all we can get in canada is the red interior on ALL colour options for the trd pro. i don’t like it and am not going to pay 90k for a vehicle with a stupid interior! but i really want one and would even look at importing one

do you guys in the states have any interior colour options for the trd pro. seems like all we can get in canada is the red interior on ALL colour options for the trd pro. i don’t like it and am not going to pay 90k for a vehicle with a stupid interior! but i really want one and would even look at importing one

Yes we have black which is what I’m getting. Solar octane is black only interior. Grey, white, black have the option of red I believe. I agree it looks way too bright for me. I spec’d an M3 with full sakhir orange interior once and it looked amazing but a week in I couldn’t stand the bright interior. It’s too much. I wish they offered dark brown but realize it’s not in line with the image of the TRD pro line. My ideal would have been classic silver and brown interior like I had on my LC200 LC.

Update apparently much to do about nothing the roof rack will be in next week and vehicle released for shipment shortly thereafter.

Has anyone on the internet w one of these trucks been able to successful remove the third row?

Pretty neat
2023_Sequoia_TRD_Pro_Adventurer_by_Westcott_SEMA_2022_Hi-Res_15-1500x1000.jpg

Other than the fact it's not a Land Cruiser and it does not have a solid front axle. :meh:

Yes, I am a dinosaur. I freely admit it. Real men don't eat quiche and real 4WDs have a solid axle on both ends.

Short of the Wrangler/Gladiator and two of the three HD trucks currently available, those days and options are gone and the remainder ever fleeting.

If only toyota would bring the 70 series to the states. Come on toyota. This is why I bought a gladiator. But don't kill me. I still have the 40 series and a 1st gen tundra.

If only toyota would bring the 70 series to the states. Come on toyota. This is why I bought a gladiator. But don't kill me. I still have the 40 series and a 1st gen tundra.

If the dog hadn't stopped to take a dump, he would have caught the rabbit. :meh:

If the dog hadn't stopped to take a dump, he would have caught the rabbit. :meh:
And as my dad would say. Wish in one hand and crap in the other to see which one fills first. I guess I finally capped in my hand instead of wishing for toyota to bring the 70 series to the states. Lol

Count me in the small minority probably but I don’t like it. A bit too much on the “bro” side of things for me.
Agreed. The Bling is strong in this one

And as my dad would say. Wish in one hand and crap in the other to see which one fills first. I guess I finally capped in my hand instead of wishing for toyota to bring the 70 series to the states. Lol

You're already driving trucks that are 20+ years old so why not import or buy an already imported 70 Series, they are available.

Count me in the small minority probably but I don’t like it. A bit too much on the “bro” side of things for me.

I am not into the red wheels or the 3 million lumens in lights but I dig the new Sequoia and the 37's.

Fair enough lol

Agreed. The Bling is strong in this one
It doesn’t matter what we think. Toyota Motor Sales will do what gets attention and sales numbers. If they want to pump out ridiculous concepts like that sequoia or the tacozilla camper that most of us will never own or see on the road, then more power to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom