Pretty quiet in here... what are you working on? (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I also drained and filled the rear diff on the 8.1 burb with some 75w-140 Valvoline synthetic. Those bags of gear oil are pretty handy.
I wish all the manufacturers would offer fluid like that. Makes it easy to just go underneath and squeeze it out into the diff or case

Anyone have a "in" at the SEMA show?
Chinese manufacturer is making these now.
1667336015984.png

View attachment 3156531

View attachment 3156531

Wow if everyone in the club bought one it would keep the cost down and make the Club the most pristine one around... imagine everyone having a "new" 40! LOL Nobody would go to the Cove with them then!

So basically now you can build a whole 40 brand new just like some of the old Detroit muscle cars with parts from Year One..... just get one that is total trash for the VIN redo the whole frame and let the build begin

So basically now you can build a whole 40 brand new just like some of the old Detroit muscle cars with parts from Year One..... just get one that is total trash for the VIN redo the whole frame and let the build begin
I would gladly pay $11k for all of that!

As long as it’s not some junk repop! Which I would amagine junk repopers are not going to SEMA and showing off.

There's a thread in the 40 section with the doors. I think Roger @Racer65 imported a box of them and Mark @65swb45 had mostly positive things to say about them.

Shuffling the garage around to make best use of this double-wide lift that was installed this week.
Still needs some adjustments on the linkages, but it's safe to use for now. The controls are a bit finicky until it gets sorted out.
Production was moved back to USA during pandemic. Now made in Ohio.

View attachment 3154129
When is the shop tour?

How about that super schmexy SC... hubba hubba!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom