Upper hatch emblem "toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought a new one from partsouq, way less than discount price from US online sources.

@Outsane is a fellow MUDder. Great all around guy. Not sure if this is too pricey for you but I'm always happy with Lee's stuff.

SolveFunction Tail Badge

Thanks for that looks good at a glance, if I do recover my driving licence (lost after brain surgery) and can drive again, I will get back to @Outsane, the custom lettering sounds good. Like all the cool stuff from the states, it is the import duty to Europe that can break a deal. Let's see how my next set of 'brain checks' go.

Regards

Dave

What did you guys use to remove the dried adhesive - and does it damage the paint?
Mine is half snapped off...if I can find a decent replacement, I will do that but in either case need to remove the existing gray stuff on there.

drill and a pinstripe removal wheel will work great to remove that adhesive without damaging the underlying paint, etc.

Amazon product ASIN B000IHK2TY
That's my preferred wheel and I've tried a range of them including the more pricey 3m equivalent. These wheels have proven very useful in the many years I've kept them around. They work for adhesives, stickers, paint, etc.

drill and a pinstripe removal wheel will work great to remove that adhesive without damaging the underlying paint, etc.

Amazon product ASIN B000IHK2TY
That's my preferred wheel and I've tried a range of them including the more pricey 3m equivalent. These wheels have proven very useful in the many years I've kept them around. They work for adhesives, stickers, paint, etc.
Interesting thanks, hadn't heard of these before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom