Not cruiser related.. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Laugh of the day. And for my 10,000 post.
F5725780-021F-4542-BC9E-9B906834DA2B.jpeg
77B03CE7-C249-4A93-BD28-24C08D79C540.png
91A514D0-F3C2-47C9-8E56-A85F2D0C7F30.jpeg
F15A01AC-9428-44FE-9BCE-5F9016A22138.jpeg

I found myself thinking 10,000 that’s a lot. Then I checked… I spend too much time on mud… I need to get out more.
Yup. Next week I’m out of here for a second trip. Either Chilcotin or Kootenays. Still deciding. Suspect weather might actually be a factor! But let it snow.

WTF is this?? Kinda cool, but just can't figure it out. Do I want it?? Would I want it? It's diesel engine is what's cool.
Preppers got to be prepared for rolling blackouts! HaHa!

ARGO, amazing machines. IF I lived north of PG I'd own one for sure. Don't go fast, but go anywhere within reason
and yes, floating is way cool! The technology finally caught up to the design.

ARGO, amazing machines. IF I lived north of PG I'd own one for sure. Don't go fast, but go anywhere within reason
and yes, floating is way cool! The technology finally caught up to the design.

Someone just had a Terra Jet for sale last week in Langford. Said it floats… even had a prop at the back.

Finally lifted the campfire ban in cedar, so I can try out the mobile fire pit.

What I really want is one of those old 4' saw blades as a heat shield, but the old HVAC tin works till I find one.

PXL_20221025_191108783.jpg

Can finally get rid of the barrels of off cuts in the shop.

So far after 2 hours the casters are still cold...was a tad concerned they'd melt :lol:

607C9877-169C-4FCA-8F2A-5896EFDAF387.jpeg
FE8284DA-5969-45F9-9746-2A0C41E0697C.jpeg
619153EC-9727-49C2-9A42-BCBFCF3E49A8.jpeg

I don’t think my yard is big enough. Saanich probably would not like me driving down to their yard to dump it out.

Finally lifted the campfire ban in cedar, so I can try out the mobile fire pit.

What I really want is one of those old 4' saw blades as a heat shield, but the old HVAC tin works till I find one.

View attachment 3150425

Can finally get rid of the barrels of off cuts in the shop.

So far after 2 hours the casters are still cold...was a tad concerned they'd melt :lol:
That'll never fit a proper sized tire, might want to reconsider those dimensions! Especially for Cedar...:hillbilly:

Yaaaay, we have a used CNC table just a few weeks until we get the hyperthermia 85 SYNC and not sure but I think the SYNC is new this year and really not sure what more it can do?;. Consumables last far long on this new technology, add a good quality air dryer and we should rarely look at changing them.

We also got ourselves a home made press brake 6 feet long, it won't bend 3\16 over 4 feet. But it does a very nice job on sheet aluminum up to 1/4, very clean bends with 1/8th.

Last edited:
To finish off the day… the taps in our house “stopped working”. Yeah. The water line to the house broke. Fawk

Not a tree. The Shark Bite elbow that was put in when the line was replaced 12 years ago failed. The brass fitting had cracks in it and blew apart. Apparently they are supposed to be wrapped in special tape for use under ground… it wasn’t.

All fixed now. Pretty easy job, and less than 2’ down.

Not a tree. The Shark Bite elbow that was put in when the line was replaced 12 years ago failed. The brass fitting had cracks in it and blew apart. Apparently they are supposed to be wrapped in special tape for use under ground… it wasn’t.

All fixed now. Pretty easy job, and less than 2’ down.
Right on. Sounds like best case scenario.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom