Trasharoo Group Buy (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Saddletramp got me into trying the Kelty Litter G'tter. Going to test it out on a 10 days trip next week. If you're interested, it's currently $14 at REI.
Looks like they are sold out at REI. Plenty of options online for $20.

Maybe y’all need to re-examine your camping habits to reduce your trash generation.

All my food trash gets stuffed into ziplock bags and stored in my fridge to keep the smell away from the bearzies. I drink whiskey 🥃 or rum 🍹 instead of beer so no bottles or cans to worry about.

No paper plates or plastic silverware 🥄 to toss, and even the dishwashing paper towels go into a ziplock.

Even after a week camping I normally have less than a small grocery plastic bag full of trash.

Of course I don’t carry my poop home so there may be other needs for an external waste receptacle for some of y’all.

I agree it might be time for a alternative. Do to my frequent trailer issues, I have not used mine very much. It is currently on my trailer, but it is under the trailer cover and on the north side, so it does not get much direct sun.
My Trasharoo never comes back very full. I do not want to store any trash in my truck or trailer, so I will always use some sort of outside storage. Maybe if I kept my Trasharoo inside I would not have the issues of flaming poop! Nothing worse than the smell of burning sh*^.
I have reached out to Dave at Trasharoo to see if he has any suggestions for the strap and clip deterioration issue. I will report back.

@AZCRSR , I do have one tan Trasharoo left. $52 for local pickup.

I agree it might be time for a alternative. Do to my frequent trailer issues, I have not used mine very much. It is currently on my trailer, but it is under the trailer cover and on the north side, so it does not get much direct sun.
My Trasharoo never comes back very full. I do not want to store any trash in my truck or trailer, so I will always use some sort of outside storage. Maybe if I kept my Trasharoo inside I would not have the issues of flaming poop! Nothing worse than the smell of burning sh*^.
I have reached out to Dave at Trasharoo to see if he has any suggestions for the strap and clip deterioration issue. I will report back.

@AZCRSR , I do have one tan Trasharoo left. $52 for local pickup.
Sent you a message.

This round of Trasharoo's is now sold out.
I just found one more tan Trasharoo.
Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited:
Here is the copy of an email I just received from Dave at Trasharoo.

Good afternoon Brice!

Hey man, yeah sometimes in harsher climates some of the materials don't last as long as other places. We've had people with bags for 8 years and some for 8 months! Just depends.

That being said, we'll always stand behind it and warranty a bag that has issues. Also, we have replacement clips/buckles here and even YKK versions people can purchase.

The sag straps can be replaced as well. You just tell me what you need.

Thanks again for packing it out and always supporting us, we appreciate it!

If you want his contact info, just DM me.

If anyone is seeking a CSC-logo Trasharoo, mine is up for sale. Purchased a few years ago, never got around to doing a spare mount on my GX off the rear somewhere so it's just been in our garage up north. Just sold our cabin recently so it's now here in Gilbert and I don't want it any longer.

Camo, perfect condition....$30

What camo pattern?

I have a tan CSC-logo Trasharoo in perfect condition, I never used. $30 for it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom