SOLD 1999 Landcruiser Breck CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
Maroon
1999 Landcruiser 274,000 miles I have owned it for 3 years. Factory rear locker, Bump it offroad front and rear bumpers, Tire carrier and expedition ladder with rotopax, ARB onboard air, national luna dual batteries, wired for rear fridge. Tundra 18" wheels with 1.25" spidertrax spacers so center caps fit. new windsheild, rebuilt rear driveshaft with OEM spacers. snorkle. OME heavy lift. New OEM fuel pump, filter and sending unit. Depot headlamps with LED bulbs. Slee diff drop. New muffler, Hi lift, Weathertech floor liners front and second row.
Timing belt last done at 174,000, so it's due. Tear in passenger CV boot. Rust in rear wheelwell.

I bought a new cruiser and don't need two.$11,000 OBO located in Breck
truck 004.JPG
truck 006.JPG
truck 005.JPG
truck 007.JPG
truck 009.JPG

Last edited:
Price drop $10,000. Lift is about 2.5" in the front. Rear has heavy springs and I don't have drawers, a fridge or roof top tent, close to 3.5-4" rear. I put a Slee diff drop in about 1.5 years ago.

Ready for wheeling or winter driving in the mountains

Can you share more pictures of the rear, engine bay, 3rd row interior, and front interior.
I will try and post up some more pictures in the next few days. The rear cargo area had a weather tec rear mat, so the carpet is in good shape. I moved the rear cargo mat into my newer 100. My newer 100 has the third row seats that are in great shape. I am going to move those into this 100 if you want 3rd row seats.

I took a few pictures this morning before work. I should be able to take more this weekend. There are weathertec floor mats in the front row. There were weathertec mats in the second and cargo area, but I put them in my new truck.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

Can you share more pictures of the rear, engine bay, 3rd row interior, and front interior.
I posted up some interior pictures. I will get more engine bay pictures this weekend.

Price drop to $9,000. New pictures of engine bay and rear cargo area

001.JPG

002.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

I've had a few people asking questions. I was out of the country for a few weeks, but back now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom