OEM TOYOTA PARTS (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ruben C

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Hi Guys,
You might remember me from Norwalk Toyota. I am now with a new dealer and I am exited to be able to support the IH8MUD community once more.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Check out our online store at parts.capovalleytoyota.com for great deals.
Be sure to use promo code MUD1 for an additional discount.

capo fj.jpg

:cool:

PM sent.
Thank you for reaching out to us!

Hi Guys,
You might remember me from Norwalk Toyota. I am now with a new dealer and I am exited to be able to support the IH8MUD community once more.

View attachment 3150464
The cats were stolen off my 2021 LC, ordered the parts off of your site. Thanks. I did not include your discount code since a discount was already provided. Dis I mess up?

Hi Guys,

View attachment 3150464
I just placed my first order. Waaay cheaper than my local dealer even with shipping. Thanks, Ruben!

Cool. I will be ordering soon as well.

Gman

Hi Ruben, is the short block available? Thanks

No worries. I will take care of the discount code and refund the difference.
Thanks again Ruben, cats and sensors all arrived on schedule and on time last Friday 11-18-2022 . Two hours later my local shop had them installed, cleared the codes and truck ran like new. All the local indies tried to sell me aftermarket cats and all the local dealers said "6-8 months, if you are lucky". Yesterday my BudBuilt cat guards arrived and were installed shortly after. No longer afraid to drive my Landcruiser on the mean streets of Houston. Ruben you are the man!
IMG_4722[1].JPG

Hi Guys,

View attachment 3150464
Finally you came back Ruben. I’ll be ordering lots of LC parts soon.

Ordered some 100 series heater ts and 4Runner shocks/gas cap, arrived in less than a week, no issues. Just ordered the hoses for the 100 as well, 19 years old, I’ll do the whole job. Easy peasy on their web site, definitely a great option for parts!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

View attachment 3150464

Just ordered a whole mess load of spare parts. Little odds and ends. Used the promo code. I had been ordering from McGeorge and shipping was killing me! All the parts I ordered only cost me $9.70 to ship from Capo Valley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom