LC 200 differences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is there a 200-version (08-11/13-15/16-21) to avoid for a particular reason(s)? I'm trying to decide which one to purchase and if there are certain things to look for with each variation? I know there are better safety and tech options as you get to the 2016+ models, but do you lose a lot by looking at a 2013-15 model?

I tried finding a thread using search but didn't find one. If you know of this already being discussed and know the thread, please provide so I don't waste everyone's time.

Thanks, in advance,
Eric

They are all capable and reliable. Features change over time, prior threads on the differences.

They don’t get any better than this.
FD913A75-F433-4320-9E05-760F0C8EE072.jpeg

My 2015 had every critical thing I wanted in a vehicle: HID/LED headlights, great stereo, ventilated seats, Bluetooth audio, and every time I drive it I have a s*** eating grin on my face :D

For LC:

2020+: new front differential design…maybe better/stronger differential carrier??

2018+: KDSS bolt change, automatically power-folding outside mirrors, late-2018s have new radiator design, late-2018s have capacitive touch screen on center display, powered lift gate, non-mandatory rear entertainment, newer transmission software (flashable on 2016-2017), and new key (very cool) design.

2016+ LC also gains bigger front brakes, 8-speed auto, semi-aniline leather of the LX, and has better buttons arrangement than prior years.

Semi-aniline leather has been offered on the LX since 2008.

For LC:

2020+: new front differential design…maybe better/stronger differential carrier??

2018+: KDSS bolt change, automatically power-folding outside mirrors, late-2018s have new radiator design, late-2018s have capacitive touch screen on center display, powered lift gate, non-mandatory rear entertainment, newer transmission software (flashable on 2016-2017), and new key (very cool) design.

2016+ LC also gains bigger front brakes, 8-speed auto, semi-aniline leather of the LX, and has better buttons arrangement than prior years.
Were there never any chance to the 4lo/CDL actuator assembly?

Were there never any chance to the 4lo/CDL actuator assembly?
Not sure about prior 2016, but 2016+ is a dial to shift to 4-LO and button to lock CDL.

I vote '16+ but I prefer the exterior, but like most have said, the '13-15's are the sweet spot if you don't have a preference and want to save some money over the '16+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom