What's a reasonable price for a rear lift gate? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trukdiver

GOLD Star
Threads
Its in perfect condition and in my color already. Mine is pretty badly rotted out on the bottom, but the rust is not showing on my exterior yet. The guy wants $1,500 for it and that just seems really high.

IMHO that is too high, it should be a third that price.

I paid $600, for the one that I put on my son’s 2000 TLC, but that was about 7 years ago, and it was color matched (so I was willing to pay a bit more).

(I went back through my emails, and saw that my memory was off, I paid $600, not $900, so I have revised this post to show an accurate price.)

Last edited:
This summer, I paid $800 for an upper. It was not color matched and it came from a scrapyard.

I paid $600, for the one that I put on my son’s 2000 TLC, but that was about 7 years ago, and it was color matched (so I was willing to pay a bit more).

(I went back through my emails, and saw that my memory was off, I paid $600, not $900, so I have revised this post to show an accurate price.)
I paid $150 for my upper and about $80 in paint to color match. car-part.com will give you a good view of parts available in your area
Here in uk nee is £350 so must be cheaper in the states

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom