For Sale Two 3B’s, parting out or for sale as whole (and other euro 70 series parts) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
I have two 24 volt 3B’s for sale in Wilmington NC. One has a crankshaft that has blown apart and the other started to knock from the bottom end. I can take individual parts off if anyone is looking for something in particular.

$700 for the one with a blown up crank.
Has a newish head on it with 44,000 miles on it, along with a rebuilt injection pump with 44,000 miles on it. No starter or alternator included

$1250 for the one that started knocking.
Has newly rebuilt injectors with 150 miles on them, along with brand new clutch, pressure plate, and whatever else comes in a clutch kit, also with 150 miles on them, water pump with 44,000 miles on it, injection pump had a leather diaphragm replaced. 24v Starter and alternator included

This is just if you want the engine’s as a whole.

As for parting out specific parts only prices I have are…
$350 for freshly rebuilt injectors
$450 for the injection pump with 44,000 miles
$350 for the injection pump with unknown miles
$250 for a freshly rebuilt TD0HL-19T Turbo with 150 miles on it, along with the custom (crappy box) made exhaust manifold that mates to a 3B.
For the pressure plate, clutch, etc with only 150 miles, I’ll do $75 less than whatever the kit is at Cruiser Outfitters

I can only begin to start parting these engines out during thanksgiving and then during the month of December, I got to college 6 hours away from these engines and those will be my breaks. So I guess whoever says they want something first will be first on the waiting list until I can pull it off. As for anything else just shoot me and offer on what you think is fair. If you don't see something in the pictures, still ask chances are its already off and just in some bin. Sorry for the weird conditions this is all under due to college. If you want to buy the engine as a whole that can be set up whenever, my dad can cover that.

IMG_1109.JPG
IMG_1110.JPG
IMG_1120.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG

IMG_1117.JPG

Interested in the 24v starter if you part out. Let me know if that happens.

Hi how much the exhaust manifols (3b)
$75, pm me
Ok. Let me know how much you want for the pulley. I’ll take it.
$50, pm me
Interested in the 24v starter if you part out. Let me know if that happens.
Have someone interested in the engine with that starter on it. I do have another one but am keeping it for my next engine swap incase I need it, I'd say there's a 25% chance I will need it but just in case will be holding onto until further notice. Will let you know in a month or 2 if you're still searching for one.

Last edited:
Estimate for 24V alternator and EDIC setup? Thanks!

Do you have a power steering crankshaft pulley (te one that bolts to the harmonic balancer with 6 bolts) available? I don't see one on either engine but thought I would ask, just in case. I would need it shipping to Houston, TX.

Last edited:
It's a small thing but I'm looking for a crank pulley bolt
send a picture or a diagram or something please, if its easily accessible I'll send it to you for free if you pay shipping
Hi you said $75? Can i get your number is easy for me pls.
Thanks
910-620-6546, I'm not on mud much at the moment during school so if anyone needs to reach me here don't hesitate
Estimate for 24V alternator and EDIC setup? Thanks!
I have someone currently interested in the engine with alternator attached to it, I have a spare 24v alternator but am also keeping it for my engine swap, don't know if I'll be using it or not but will let you know in 2 months if you ask, just like the guy asking for the starter. I'd do $175 for the edic though, pm me
Do you have a power steering crankshaft pulley (te one that bolts to the harmonic balancer with 6 bolts) available? I don't see one on either engine but thought I would ask, just in case. I would need it shipping to Houston, TX.
No, my truck never came with PS so I never had any attachment for it, sorry!

Took the head off of the engine with the blown up crank today, the head gasket wasn't damaged along with the head not being cracked anywhere, 2 of the 4 precups are cracked slightly but from what I understand that is just what happens with these engines. Also too off the IP, alternator, starter, and a bunch of different odds and ends. Leaving the engine that spun a bearing untouched for now if anyone is interested in a complete engine.

Head has 44,000 miles on it, along with the IP and starter. Alternator has somewhere around 30,000 miles on it

IMG_2444.JPG

IMG_2421.JPG
IMG_2413.JPG

also have a troopy's full amount of just parts. If you need ANYTHING besides PS or AC stuff PM me. thanks!
IMG_2456.JPG

Really have just anything laying around, shoot me an offer if you need anything for a 3B!

8CBE68F0-DB9A-479E-89DA-5D2876FB4C13.jpeg

3E206D0F-5D6A-4C91-8DA9-934DDE9D5AC9.jpeg
550C4D8B-9C8D-485C-B2E1-735770FDEE29.jpeg
8CC97306-707D-4790-9804-F4D46CAD1B40.jpeg
623FC891-1B6A-4CAF-987B-1CE125361FE9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom