Pictures of TRD BBS Pro wheels on a 100 series? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been looking for pictures of any 100 series with these wheels. I've scoured the internet and the forum, and I've only found one vehicle. Anyone else running these on their rig?

I'm going back and forth between these and Rock Warriors

The ones I’m looking for are these:

3482D648-6F2F-4054-AD41-4BA2CC88E6F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Thanks, I did find those. I was actually hoping for some with the TRD BBS Pro wheels, and for something that isn’t already posted on Mud since I’m fairly certain I have found the only truck on the site with these on it.

I’ll update my original post to be more specific.

Thanks!

That's just 2 months ago, may just be that not a lot of them are available as take-offs in addition to the 100 crowd using them.

Thank you again for that link! I think that is the older TRD Pro wheel and not the TRD BBS Pro wheel. I might have the naming convention wrong though, so apologies if I'm confusing things.

This is the only one I have found on Mud

Yes, right now the few take-offs I’m seeing are $$$$. Hopefully that will come down in a few years.

Well then I may just have to pull the trigger and post a picture. Accepting donations in the name of funding my research efforts and posting of my findings on here for others =)

I got a good deal on a take off set (TRD Pro BBS Forged black) and just got them home today! I was severely let down to see that the front hub doesn't fit through the hole on these new wheels. Also even if they did, the end cap on the hub would stick out well past the center cap making it so that cap doesn't fit. Definitely would require some spacer work to make these happen.
Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 7.05.05 PM.png

Last edited:
All the pics referenced are the TRD pro BBS Forged Wheel. The gray ones were powder coated. The wheel comes in shiny and matte black options with variations on if the BBS and Pro wording on the periphery are silver or filled in.

On my truck I have them in matte with 1.25” spacers in front. 1” rear.

F127109A-336C-43A3-B2FF-52DF86297B0E.jpeg
7B196377-0EB9-48BB-961A-42D26D3CD430.jpeg

All the pics referenced are the TRD pro BBS Forged Wheel. The gray ones were powder coated. The wheel comes in shiny and matte black options with variations on if the BBS and Pro wording on the periphery are silver or filled in.

View attachment 3145315View attachment 3145316
Looks awesome! Which spaces did you go with?

Bora Bora

It's really too bad they changed the bolt pattern on the new tundras, I'm seeing tons of take offs popping up on FB market place and they look pretty nice.

Looking at this same setup for my silver LX470. Are the spacers required in order to fit the center caps or did you use the spacers for other reasons?

Looking at this same setup for my silver LX470. Are the spacers required in order to fit the center caps or did you use the spacers for other reasons?
I have a 2000 LX470 with AHC. The OEM chrome is peeling off the wheels causing an air leak. Just picked up TRD PRO BBS Forged wheels. I have the same question too. I thought it would be a direct fit if I don't care about putting the center wheel cap on. But I just read in another tread that the center bore of the wheel does not fit flush, and a spacer is needed.

I haven't had a chance to try it on, but just want to get some clarification!!

Also, it currently has Toyo Open Country A/T 285/75R18 on. I'm afraid it is probably too big, what are your thoughts?

Thank y'all so much!

There are better looking wheels for the 100.

The hub does not fit these wheels, you have to have spacers to accommodate that and for the center cap to fit. I think they look great! But wheels couldn’t be more of a personal choice…

What size spacer would y'all recommend?
I'm running stock AHC suspension, do y'all have a recommendation on tire size?

I've heard controversial discussion about using a wheel spacer. Have y'all experience any issue due to wheel spacer (such as premature wear of wheel bearing/suspension/axle, etc)?

Thank you so much for your info. I just picked up a set of the wheels today for my 2000 LX470.

May I ask why different size spacer between the front and the back wheels?

The spacers are needed in the front for sure, the TRD BBS Forged wheels have a taper that doesn't fit over the front hub unfortunately.

I like the look with the spacer so it was my plan all along to use them. Bora 1.25" front and 1" rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom