Vintage TOYOTA MOTOR Hand Tools and "TEQ" Accessories (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cool steel sign that came off an old Toyoda loom (Model G?). The second pic shows it on an actual loom. Came from an ebay seller in Indonesia. If anyone is interested, the bottom link is to another one he has for sale. I was able to negotiate a very fair Buy It Now price for the one I have so you can likely get it for far less than what it is listed at. He sent it DHL and it came within three days. I was pretty impressed.

View attachment 3119836

View attachment 3119830

Bought it. Thanks!

Is this for sale at all?

i do NOT sell any of my oem toyota SHOP fixtures , there family Aire looms

all my TOYOTA possessions of any kind are legally WILLED to the heritage museum in salt lake city UTAH on paper , upon my demise

and that is not a joke in any way shape or form , to be klear

thanks
matt

Got my decal. Trying to clean it up and see what’s under the rust.
45A496DC-8289-4936-A90C-2558025350A0.jpeg
8F4206CE-E59B-440B-A7D1-74127DB71FF0.jpeg
353F2EF8-CCE7-4B14-9D00-968D26D91F7E.jpeg

I should’ve taken a pic after I pulled it from the rust remover as it was all blue with gold letters.
After a scrub most of the blue paint came off. I have an idea in my head for a what to do, but it’ll be awhile.
4C302FC1-BE2D-4241-AC62-3A776CA6588A.jpeg
1ED6A704-1F1F-45E3-B7F8-816B9E8C9A52.jpeg
9453ADE3-E538-426B-BB42-022BD8F488E6.jpeg
A28D0846-1E04-442E-B906-EF4BC17DD500.jpeg
5B211A81-8E1F-4566-B52B-FB891A9E6845.jpeg
D83A5C0D-9349-4345-8335-0DB4F4EE978A.jpeg
FDBA55F8-49E4-4CFB-92D6-2A24EEA47524.jpeg

Old yellow vinyl TEQ tool rolls abound, as do the blue vinyl rolls, the gray vinyl rolls, and green vinyl rolls. I had never seen a canvas Toyota roll outside of the Land Cruiser rolls until this one. It has three pockets plus the hub nut wrench pocket. Thinking the three pockets would have held a 200MM angle wrench, a 150MM pair of pliers, and small yellow acrylic handle TEQ screwdriver. Just speculation though. The strap and strap rings are the same as the what's on the yellow vinyl TEQ rolls. My guess is it was for a very early model sedan.

Non LC Canvas Tool Roll.jpeg
Non LC Canvas Tool Roll 2.jpeg

I have had this plate for a few years, it is made from aluminum. Curious if anyone knows what it's purpose is.

20221013_195819.jpg

Looks like a one-off someone made. The fonts are wrong.

I have had this plate for a few years, it is made from aluminum. Curious if anyone knows what it's purpose is.

View attachment 3139919

I know it’s purpose

You need to bring this plate here:
113-2 Yamaguchi Kosaishi Shizuoka Japan

Once you get there it has to be placed at the walkway crossroads at the north and west/south west corner

At this point you will need to wait until the “15th day of the seventh lunar month”… the moon light will illuminate your crystal front marker light from an old G1… when this happens you must Bon Odori

The G1 marker needs to be mounted upon the upper roller bar of a 1924 Type G Toyoda Loom

The upper roller bar will fit within the center hole of the TRD plate

The plate has been handed down many generations and was quite thick and uninviting at one time… some kids got a hold of it and sanded it and scribed the TRD upon it

It once said “here in lies the riches of knowledge of Sakichi Toyoda”

If done right you will find knowledge about Toyoda that would never come naturally… follow it’s light to the hidden under ground bunker made during WWII … it is filled with an A1, G1 and an AK10. As well as all the documentation of imports of TLC up to 84’ including all service manuals and technical building information.

However…

If the gates of Hell open you did it wrong

:meh:

9C1D05E4-5B13-4FD1-A52E-1EB028153F87.png
C5585325-88E6-4327-AA2F-D5109B45662F.png

On the first house pictured, it looks like a family of Sumo wrestlers moved-in after Sakichi left, and took up residence in the far right rooms, sinking the foundation ! Definitely incorrect calculation of tons-to-metric tons by the building inspector.

I know it’s purpose

You need to bring this plate here:
113-2 Yamaguchi Kosaishi Shizuoka Japan

Once you get there it has to be placed at the walkway crossroads at the north and west/south west corner

At this point you will need to wait until the “15th day of the seventh lunar month”… the moon light will illuminate your crystal front marker light from an old G1… when this happens you must Bon Odori

The G1 marker needs to be mounted upon the upper roller bar of a 1924 Type G Toyoda Loom

The upper roller bar will fit within the center hole of the TRD plate

The plate has been handed down many generations and was quite thick and uninviting at one time… some kids got a hold of it and sanded it and scribed the TRD upon it

It once said “here in lies the riches of knowledge of Sakichi Toyoda”

If done right you will find knowledge about Toyoda that would never come naturally… follow it’s light to the hidden under ground bunker made during WWII … it is filled with an A1, G1 and an AK10. As well as all the documentation of imports of TLC up to 84’ including all service manuals and technical building information.

However…

If the gates of Hell open you did it wrong

:meh:

View attachment 3140019View attachment 3140020

"In Japan, the Ghost Festival is also known as oben Festival. It is a traditional Buddhist custom to remember the ancestors. The festival lasts for three days, from the 13th to the 15th day of the 7th month. Japanese observed the festival at different times in different regions depending on calendars. On the first day, people will hang lanterns in front of houses to guide the ghosts back home. On the last day, floating lanterns are put into rivers to guide the ghosts back to their world."

"the 15th day of the Seventh Lunar Month is the birthday of this high deity. In general, people believe the gates of hell will be opened by the King of Hell on the first day of the Seventh Lunar Month, and closed on the 30th day of the same Lunar Month."

Bon Odori dance

:)

@cruiserdan Yeah love that movie... they stole it from Sakichi Toyoda :) lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom