Rhino lining the body of a 60 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm wondering how most of you guys have handled the areas exposed when you open the doors, the kick plate area or whatever it's called - also the bottom and rear edges of the doors. Have most just rolled or brushed the exterior surfaces and left the rest as-is? I'll be getting into this in the next 2-3 weeks and thought about that while sizing things up.

Jim

SUP MN DUDE! Can't believe this thread is still alive, I wen't ahead and painted the inside of the doors right up to the outside line. Here's another cruiser I've done with bedliner, enjoy :popcorn:
IMAG0010.jpg
IMAG0008.jpg
IMAG0007.jpg

One issue I have run into is taping - masking off - the bed liner in order to add details, striping, etc. The textured stuff is very difficult to mask over. Tape doesn't adhere to it well at all and in the case of the textured finish, getting clean lines is ridiculous. Haven't figured out an idea yet that is optimal except maybe using a brush and proceeding very slowly. NOTE: I am not interested in drastically aesthetic results, just basic two tone.

Curious to see how many guys have done this recently considering this has been dead for 7 years.
I did Monstaliner (almost done!) 2-tone. But, I think that they’ve stopped production due to supply shortages. Absolute bummer…
C2F599E7-65D1-41DF-BE46-5C7ED032D07F.jpeg

Anyone ever Raptor liner their rig?

Anyone ever Raptor liner their rig?
Lots of people have. Lots have also used Monstaliner (which has many more color options). Monstaliner is back in production again too. No affiliation. Just had a good experience with their products. Prep is absolutely key. Cut out/kill/treat your rust first and then follow their instructions precisely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom