Builds SupraCruza (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First aluminum tig weld passes in order
Not ez buttt also not half as hard as all these internet welders make it out to be😂
Side note purple power isn’t acetone🥴
E467232D-4FFB-4743-92AD-6CE7EF349E05.jpeg
B6094522-4638-48F7-AC02-2B8CC1A5CCF8.jpeg
B4731A00-47B7-4422-B214-537352CE1CA2.jpeg

I really tried to find some carnage on the truck
All I have found is more shock fluid around one of the front coilovers😂
Still in disbelief on how well it did

Another trip with it in its current configuration has been scheduled
Going to crossbar hopefully next weekend
They do some ultra 4 stuff there so there is no shortage of crazy

Last edited:
Still no acetone so the arc jumps around like a mofo buttt I don’t think it leaks so that’s a plus
Thinking about doing a recovery tank and a fill tank since the radiator is lower than the engine now
Making mounts tomorrow
doing a pressure test in the am after mounts and a fill then if I can I’ll leave tomorrow otherwise another early Saturday morning😂🍺
EF595807-4BD8-4917-B548-0B320894E589.jpeg
1F366F88-4EE2-455C-9D43-3495D822F4A3.jpeg

As promised some “sick jumps”
Needs some rear bypasses to control the rebound for sure but other than that it was pretty epic
New pump worked like a charm around 200’ the whole trip with the rev limiter on full blast
Have some good pics with alleged massive fire balls coming out of the exhaust
009E8383-79F0-4532-A7FD-1D4BFB953A6A.png
501AE959-C021-4237-AF02-0DD8B07B3954.png
04E33C58-3353-42C8-B4F9-10B77258EE0D.jpeg
F1349ACA-CD7F-45DB-BD2F-1F75E28A9976.jpeg
99CA1F9D-2D50-4EB1-B6F7-A9886AFF53A5.png

Like a lot more rebound needed pucker factor was pretty high but it actually felt pretty soft🤷‍♂️😂

killer buddy
thats badass

How to keep the RZR people away
fireeeee.PNG

Threaten then with fire?!

That area with the fire pic is fun as hell, is comp hill still open ?
Definitely is! We like to do our jumps over here
I am not sure
Other than I am sure I would have placed in the upper 5
The other 4 were Sandrail’s doing wheelies through 3rd😂

It was raptor weekend and my DA was like sick I’ll be able to test it out against ford raptors

Nah was just more 4wheelers🤦
Yamaha raptor😂 I think

I think it would be cool if you added at least one Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 engines...just for that little bit of fun factor.

I think it would be cool if you added at least one Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 engines...just for that little bit of fun factor.
I’m more of an F135 guy

I’m more of an F135 guy
Yeah but i don't know how you can install that without extending your wheelbase. I mean...do it. We all stand in support of it. Haha

I have found that every time I think its enough we hit the dunes and its top gear pinned and your wanting more. As long as there is enough to push sand and send it, let the fun begin, I have found that good seats, restraints, & a hans on the helmet takes alot of the pain outa the jumps. Looks like you need a ballast out back, like a cooler you could fill with different weight to level er out coming down, ice, beverages and what not. It also has alot do with the shape of the lip at takeoff which is what it is, its epic when you find a perfect dune.

I have found that every time I think its enough we hit the dunes and its top gear pinned and your wanting more. As long as there is enough to push sand and send it, let the fun begin, I have found that good seats, restraints, & a hans on the helmet takes alot of the pain outa the jumps. Looks like you need a ballast out back, like a cooler you could fill with different weight to level er out coming down, ice, beverages and what not. It also has alot do with the shape of the lip at takeoff which is what it is, its epic when you find a perfect dune.
Lol 32gal of fuel usually helps was running low also letting off too early and having too much preload in the rear are causes
Had enough to go up every thing there pretty much straight up
I wish there was less difference between 1st and 2nd but oh well

So you go on a trip to little Sahara, on this trip there is a friend of a friend who has clearly lost their mind and that you have heard stories that only further enforce this view. On top of that, that person shows up with a fire breathing 2jz reverse sas land cruiser 80 series that you swear you won’t ride in cause you don’t want to die

EVERYONE calls you a pussy and scumbags you into doing a ride
5C120790-9445-4F6A-BF8A-026532B686C7.png

You’re conclusions is that you too must now spend large amounts of money you don’t have on suspension parts.

My face the whole time
89263AA7-02AC-4631-A0BA-EE960836861B.png

Also I think this thing might be a fire hazard
Only does it when the manifold is the temperature of the sun so I’m not sure rock crawling or general trail riding would do it. Buttt that seems like a small branch to climb on

Curious about the weight of this thing.
Seems like you've added a lot of steel to this. Obviously cut a bunch away too
Me too
I have done a little math
I would suspect it to heavier than stock
Trophy trucks are super heavy loaded down

I will strip weight once it gets to that point and go to measure for suspension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom