Spotted???? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm wondering what's going on with the side steps. They look modular and multipurpose? Maybe they hook up to the pintle hitch for towing something?
Yeah, they definitely look detachable and multi purpose—big ring on the end makes it look like a towing device for sure. Possibly also flux capacitors.

A845321C-06B7-4CAA-A832-FCCAE98D4197.jpeg

Saw this around 5:30pm on Saturday at the tractor supply in Marshall. Also passed a built grey 200 at 11:45am or so on Sunday on 55 and they were turning down Whitewood Road in The Plains.

View attachment 3136959
Saw this around 5:30pm on Saturday at the tractor supply in Marshall. Also passed a built grey 200 at 11:45am or so on Sunday on 55 and they were turning down Whitewood Road in The Plains.
Saw this guy about a month or so ago at Food Kitty in Marshall. Wanted to talk shop but I was late for dinner and the wife was giving me the stank eye.

VX today in Perpignan, France:

B862F32E-F785-4C9C-AB7C-140325AFE324.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw this clean LX and went to leave a card to realize truck was on. If you're on here sorry for possibly frightening your mom
PXL_20221016_202058773.jpg

Looks like seller is asking $25K. 1983 with 170k miles. Paint looked nice, frame could use a coating but looked OK.
My guess was between $12k and $24k. $12K being what I would want to pay, $24k being what folks think they want to pay these days. Lol... Not a terrible deal but I guess the days of cheap cruisers are over... at least for now. Good looking truck though. My favorite color on the 60.

My guess was between $12k and $24k. $12K being what I would want to pay, $24k being what folks think they want to pay these days. Lol... Not a terrible deal but I guess the days of cheap cruisers are over... at least for now. Good looking truck though. My favorite color on the 60.

I think it will sell north of $20k, but the market may be softening. I will drive past the lot tomorrow. Surprising amount of old Toyota 4wds and Land Rovers end up there around PCS season.

Spotted this at Malloy toyota in Winchester on the way to Fall Crawl.

tempImageCaaNb6.png

When I lived in Marshall, right across from tractor supply actually, Im pretty sure I saw this red 40 a handful of times around town
He lives up off Carrington Rd on a farm up there. We used to hunt the property next to them and it was always parked at a house up there.

He lives up off Carrington Rd on a farm up there. We used to hunt the property next to them and it was always parked at a house up there.
That's a different one. This guy lives on 55 before you get to the livestock yard driving towards Marshall from the Plains.

You never know what you'll find at a dealership...my son got fed up with his '96 Taco last week that left him hanging with a fuel pump problem 3rd time now...he's been trolling for a newer 4Runner that his wife really wants too, so a new very generic listing popped up this past week at Koons Annapolis Toyota for a 2013 4Runner TRD Sport. No real photos of the truck and a very generic listing per the vin. Turns out that he scored an absolutely spotless 9 year old 29k mile beast with a TRD Supercharger! I don't think they even knew that it had it and tried to give him a cock and bull story that "oh, the supercharger might not pass inspection, so we may need to take it off"....he told them BS, and if they wanted to sell the truck, it needed to include all of the parts as he saw either on the truck or in a box...needless to say, it passed inspection for a quick sale.

He did get a good laugh because he was borrowing my 80 for a few days and enjoyed the reactions of all of the shop guys coming into the showroom blurting out that they were hoping to see it on trade in.....NOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom