Parting Out Albuquerque, NM - FJ60 Parts Collection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've recently sold my 60 series and am purging all of my 60 series spare parts collected over the years. I would rather sell as a whole lot as some of these are larger items and harder to ship. $2000 for the lot. Open to trades - biking, woodworking, modern furniture, TIG machine, and audio gear all strike a chord. There's probably a few other items I might have around, just ask and I'll check.

Transfercase - From a 1981 FJ60, pulled last summer from a truck that was parted due to rust.
Transfercase Rebuild Kit - 08/80 - 11/85 part number TC8085 from Cruiser Outfitters. I've had this for years. I want to say it is missing a few parts, everything included is in the photos.
2F Cylinder Head - Pulled from a running 60 that was parted due to rust. Comes with full manifold set, EGR valve, rear heat shield, and valve cover. Basically everything from the valve cover down.
Wheels - Qty 4. These are the cleanest 60 wheels I've ever come across. No pitting or rust.
Glove Box Door - minor dent
Rear Seat - Great fabric color, the seat belt pocket threads let go in one corner.
Passenger seat - Good foam.
2F Distributor - Qty 2. One has cracked insulation at the connector (see photo).
Distributor Jackets - One has a tear, the other a broken rivet.
FJ62 Rear Sway Bar - Great Shape, not pictured
Various Emissions Parts
Power Steering Pumps - Qty. 2
Air Cleaner
Gauge Clusters - Qty. 2 - I'm almost certain one has a bad oil pressure gauge.
3FE Exhaust Manifolds and Heat Shields - One is missing a stud.
Engine Compartment Skid Plates
Speaker Covers - 3X
Speakers Grilles - 4X
AC Bezel - has some overspray and is cracked.
Fan Shroud
Man-a-Fre Fluid Heat Riser - Used to warm manifold for fuel atomization when running headers
Carburetor - Core only, will likely need to be rebuilt.
Carburetor Linkage
Brake Caliper Set
Misc. Engine Brackets
Bellhousing - from a 1981 FJ60
Thermostat housings
BVSV
Carburetor Insulator
License Plate Light - Good shape
Turn signal column assembly
Rear Differential - From a 1986 FJ60, leaked out of the pinion seal and will need to be rebuilt.
AC drip hose
Vent pods - Qty. 2
4 Door Pulls - Great chrome
Fender Vents - painted black, these could use a stripping and repainting.
Rear Vents
Emergency brake switch
Oil Cooler
Misc. Coolant Tubes
Headlight Stone Guards
EGR Cooler - Qty. 2 One has connecting tube, the other does not.
Oil Filter Block Casting
Battery Hold Down and Tray Support
Smog Pump Idler - Not pictured
Sets of Glass - Almost two truck's worth of full glass sets.

PXL_20221014_210116180.jpg

PXL_20221014_210110187.jpg

PXL_20221014_210102983.jpg

PXL_20221014_210119888.jpg

PXL_20221014_210050427.jpg

Last edited:
I've recently sold my 60 series and am purging all of my 60 series spare parts collected over the years. I would rather sell as a whole lot as some of these are larger items and harder to ship. $2000 for the lot. Open to trades - biking, woodworking, modern furniture, TIG machine, and audio gear all strike a chord. There's probably a few other items I might have around, just ask and I'll check.

Transfercase - From a 1981 FJ60, pulled last summer from a truck that was parted due to rust.
Transfercase Rebuild Kit - 08/80 - 11/85 part number TC8085 from Cruiser Outfitters. I've had this for years. I want to say it is missing a few parts, everything included is in the photos.
2F Cylinder Head - Pulled from a running 60 that was parted due to rust. Comes with full manifold set, EGR valve, rear heat shield, and valve cover. Basically everything from the valve cover down.
Wheels - Qty 4. These are the cleanest 60 wheels I've ever come across. No pitting or rust.
Glove Box Door - minor dent
Rear Seat - Great fabric color, the seat belt pocket threads let go in one corner.
Passenger seat - Good foam.
2F Distributor - Qty 2. One has cracked insulation at the connector (see photo).
Distributor Jackets - One has a tear, the other a broken rivet.
FJ62 Rear Sway Bar - Great Shape, not pictured
Various Emissions Parts
Power Steering Pumps - Qty. 2
Air Cleaner
Gauge Clusters - Qty. 2 - I'm almost certain one has a bad oil pressure gauge.
3FE Exhaust Manifolds and Heat Shields - One is missing a stud.
Engine Compartment Skid Plates
Speaker Covers - 3X
Speakers Grilles - 4X
AC Bezel - has some overspray and is cracked.
Fan Shroud
Man-a-Fre Fluid Heat Riser - Used to warm manifold for fuel atomization when running headers
Carburetor - Core only, will likely need to be rebuilt.
Carburetor Linkage
Brake Caliper Set
Misc. Engine Brackets
Bellhousing - from a 1981 FJ60
Thermostat housings
BVSV
Carburetor Insulator
License Plate Light - Good shape
Turn signal column assembly
Rear Differential - From a 1986 FJ60, leaked out of the pinion seal and will need to be rebuilt.
AC drip hose
Vent pods - Qty. 2
4 Door Pulls - Great chrome
Fender Vents - painted black, these could use a stripping and repainting.
Rear Vents
Emergency brake switch
Oil Cooler
Misc. Coolant Tubes
Headlight Stone Guards
EGR Cooler - Qty. 2 One has connecting tube, the other does not.
Oil Filter Block Casting
Battery Hold Down and Tray Support
Smog Pump Idler - Not pictured
Sets of Glass - Almost two truck's worth of full glass sets.

View attachment 3142154

View attachment 3142155

View attachment 3142157

View attachment 3142158

View attachment 3142170
Hey Names Paul. In the process of restoring My 86 FJ60. I am in bad need of a Distributor! I see you would rather sell as a whole lot and if i lived closer i would take it all. The Distributor with the brown cap would be perfect. I will pay shipping please let me know or PM me thanks.

Hi Paul,

Sounds good! These parts all came from an 86. I'll head over to my shop here today or tomorrow and check that the advancer ports both hold vacuum and let you know.

Where would it be getting shipped to?

Wasn't able to message anymore it said max lol. I want to get prices for a few more parts. Some I see and some I'm just asking. Oil cooler and pipes, Dizzy boot cover, Ac tan trim bezel with the crack, manifold heat shields or atleast one of them. shoot me a tex or look me up on FB at the info you have thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom