HDJ-81 Ice Cube Trays (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, you guys suck! rub it in a little why don't ya!!

Why do we get ripped off in America? Aren't we a powerhouse or something?

holy hell!! yall got ice makers to....its not fair....:crybaby:

Why do I keep on reading that JDM cruisers didn't come with 3rd row seating??? Tomorrow I go picture hunting, plenty of Cruisers with 7 seat option around here, and JDM is all we get. Not all have the icemaker though, but the clock with timer and alarm, not that that is something really important. Fold in mirrors were standard on all VX / VX Ltd, not sure about the GX (Barndoor) though.

Why do I keep on reading that JDM cruisers didn't come with 3rd row seating??? Tomorrow I go picture hunting, plenty of Cruisers with 7 seat option around here, and JDM is all we get. Not all have the icemaker though, but the clock with timer and alarm, not that that is something really important. Fold in mirrors were standard on all VX / VX Ltd, not sure about the GX (Barndoor) though.

In Japan most of the gasser 80's got 3-rows of seating (and rear a/c), but I have seen only 1 or 2 (literally) diesels with seating for 7/8.

Also, only the VX Limited models, AFAIK, came with the ice maker/cooler center console.

Mot;)

Here is a picture of my cooler. Not the greatest shot but you can see the little sliding door that lifts up and hides the ice trays.

Below are the buttons just infront of the arm rest.

NEwCar033.jpg

NEwCar011.jpg
What’s the part on the bottom? My fridge looks like it’s missing that part, as well as the door to the ice trays.

EB6D5F7D-F71E-4E31-A88D-DE6898B60802.jpeg

What is that bottom tray??

Ive got a HJ 61 with the fridge and it all looks super similar. I have 1 ice cube tray and i'm looking for 1 more. I also have the plastic slide ice cube door missing and i'm looking for one. I don't understand what the bottom tray thing is though, i definately don't have that either.

it keeps cans from rolling around - when placed in right side up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom