Fall Crawl 2022 - Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KliersLC one thing to be aware of is the Cove’s day rate for each person. It adds up quickly, especially if they all want to wheel. Check out their website.

Hey John,

I wondered about that as well--it seems like the website doesn't quite match the club event page.

For instance:

We have Jess and I, our 20 year old daughter, and boys of 17, 15, 13, and 12. Only I will be driving on the trails, but everyone else will be coming along on the trails at some point.

Does that really end up being 90 dollars per person for the Friday-Sunday?

I think it would make more sense for us to pay the camping fee by person and the land use fee by vehicle, but I'm not entirely sure how it works there, and their website doesn't go into any detail about the ORV trails.

Sorry for all of the questions:hillbilly::hillbilly:

Hey John,

I wondered about that as well--it seems like the website doesn't quite match the club event page.

For instance:

We have Jess and I, our 20 year old daughter, and boys of 17, 15, 13, and 12. Only I will be driving on the trails, but everyone else will be coming along on the trails at some point.

I think it would make more sense for us to pay the camping fee by person and the land use fee by vehicle, but I'm not entirely sure how it works there, and their website doesn't go into any detail about the ORV trails.

The property charges land use fee per person. Doesn't matter if they are driving or riding passenger. We've tried talking to them about it and seeing if they'd work something out with us but that's their rules...

Hey John,

For instance:

that sounds about right, its not cheap.

Rgr, thanks for the replies. I had a couple kiddos that had other things they wanted to do that weekend, so maybe we'll adjust fire on the number of Kliers attending.

Rgr, thanks for the replies. I had a couple kiddos that had other things they wanted to do that weekend, so maybe we'll adjust fire on the number of Kliers attending.
Be sure to tell them only one vehicle is trail riding.

Looking forward to taking a new photo for my background... every Fall Crawl I take this same photo on Sunday before I leave...

1665691606115.png

1665691557515.png

Odd question.... does anyone know if there are any FC20 shirts left over? in 2xl or even xl?? I for some reason can not find mine anywhere!|

@Stumpalama @Jakes40

well I think that I beat Arby's.... I have the meats!! I hope everyone remembers to swing by at dinner time to get a good taste. As you can see there will be plenty to enjoy!

1665879412430.png

Big ziplock is 4.5qts of my dad's awesome chili... But I need to add the 2 pounds or so of ground beef to it still. Does everyone like the chili a bit spicy or holly crap spicy?? When I picked it up from him he didn't tell me he had frozen it lol that will be served up for Friday night.

The vacuum sealed sausage is a nice and lightly spiced from a local butcher shop. That is what I'll be making with the pancakes on Friday morning. The two squares below are chorizo and sweet Italian sausage meat that I'll make sausage gravy with on Saturday.

The beef sausage on the right side is Saturday nights dinner for all to get a taste of... Whiskey glaze sausage peppers and onions... bring your own bowls!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom