Ridies seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got my LX back yesterday after getting the seats redone with the ridies kit. So far, 10/10 would do again. They are much more comfortable now and the color matches great.

25DA6B3E-CF79-4A6B-80D6-9785D2FB6F39.jpeg

BE01DA61-CBDE-4330-92C6-0213CCE7A19D.jpeg

D7C106CA-880B-4CCE-924A-0614A03DECF0.jpeg

I saw those on that 2013 that Eric Sargent just sold and they look really nice.

How was the install? Do you feel like you were able to get adequate tension on the fabric using home tools? Did you re-use the hog rings or use new?

Did you do the armrest too? How was that to install?

How was the install? Do you feel like you were able to get adequate tension on the fabric using home tools? Did you re-use the hog rings or use new?

I paid an upholstery shop to do it so I wouldn't screw it up. They said they were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the kit and the leather.

Always have to use new hog rings it'd be nearly impossible to get off and reuse an old ring.

Get some good rings and angled pliers and you can tackle this on your own.

Hardest part was all the plastic bits on the side of the seat and getting everything buttoned back up.

Arm rest is very easy to install new skin on.

very nice!

It depends on the area, I can only speak for my experience I got a guy here in Vegas that did my first and second row Ridies leather seat replacements for $200.

Sorry I didn't see these replies. $600, but they did some foam/cushion repairs

So 7 months later, how have they held up? Did you get the genuine leather or the Napa upgrade? Thanks !!!
Love them! Zero regrets. I think I got the genuine leather, but I can't remember for sure lol. Would definitely do again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom