Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone need this stuff. Not for sale. Just pick it up in Salisbury. Came off my ‘82. Rollbar parts do not have brackets attached.
Thanks
95DFE0B5-A0D1-4056-AC5B-A8EF2AEC23AA.jpeg

Only items left are cushions, rollbar pieces and fender apron. The apron is not perfect. Thanks to all who have helped me clean up.
Shane

Last edited:
Wish I was closer, would look good on Project WTF.

Unichip for 98-07 2UZs
$300 OBO
Pickup in Chapel Hill or I can ship it.

I bought it less than a year ago. Selling the 100 it was installed it and aftermarket chips tend to scare prospective buyers so I pulled it. Its a straight forward plug and play installation, goes between the harness and the ecu behind the glovebox. For those that will ask, there was a small but noticeable difference when running it, particularly after I removed it. The truck felt more sluggish when it was back to stock.

20221010_153224.jpg

Last edited:
**Shipped to Lee in Hartsville**

Free to a good home.

Shackles that came off my truck. Rears appear to be 6 inch with greaseable pins of unknown manufacturer. Fronts are Con-Ferr measuring 5.25 inches. Local pick-up in Charlotte or shipped on your dime.

1665433162202.jpeg

1665433179748.jpeg

If interested, email me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(dot)c0m

Last edited:
No worries guys. WTF will get by.

Unichip for 98-07 2UZs
$300 OBO
Pickup in Chapel Hill or I can ship it.

I bought it less than a year ago. Selling the 100 it was installed it and aftermarket chips tend to scare prospective buyers so I pulled it. Its a straight forward plug and play installation, goes between the harness and the ecu behind the glovebox. For those that will ask, there was a small but noticeable difference when running it, particularly after I removed it. The truck felt more sluggish when it was back to stock.

View attachment 3137030
Can you elaborate on "a small but noticeable difference"?

Can you elaborate on "a small but noticeable difference"?

I don't know in terms of numbers. It adjusted the shift points and improved acceleration. Don't expect a supercharger, it didn't suddenly feel like I added a bunch of HP, it just had a bit more pep. As I said the difference was most obvious when it was suddenly absent.

@forrest5000 @coinoperated40 if the fenders were able to fit a 76 I’d be down. I’m planning on being at the Christmas party for mudship. Mine are seriously rusted at the main support but I am fixing them.

This would further help b@stardize my build.

@forrest5000 @coinoperated40 if the fenders were able to fit a 76 I’d be down. I’m planning on being at the Christmas party for mudship. Mine are seriously rusted at the main support but I am fixing them.

Looks like @Malleus has his name on the fenders for now. Maybe just the pass side.

No worries. Thank you sir.

Anyone got an ‘04 4Runner donor motor? Or whatever year motor fits on ‘04? Teen neighbor got his first Toyota and discovered coolant in cylinders. Motor bad per mechanic. Trying help him out. Good kid.

most likely a 4.0L unless a v8
not going to be alot of those around don't often go bad. see if a machine shop can rebuild it or check junkyards.

Anyone got an ‘04 4Runner donor motor? Or whatever year motor fits on ‘04? Teen neighbor got his first Toyota and discovered coolant in cylinders. Motor bad per mechanic. Trying help him out. Good kid.
@fj40alex I saw 2 or 3 of them at High Point salvage a few months back. Worth calling them to see if they're still there, intact, etc

Free to a good home.

Shackles that came off my truck. Rears appear to be 6 inch with greaseable pins of unknown manufacturer. Fronts are Con-Ferr measuring 5.25 inches. Local pick-up in Charlotte or shipped on your dime.

View attachment 3137058
View attachment 3137059

If interested, email me at SeriesLR(at)gmail(dot)c0m
They come off your 45? I was thinking a little longer shackle might yield enough room for 35’s but wasn’t sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom