SOLD Ocean Springs, MS: 2012 Rock Warrior Crew Max 5.7L 4x4 Expedition Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. Tundra
Ocean Springs, Mississippi 39564 United States
Mileage
Color
rgb(116, 113, 113)
2012 Rock Warrior Crew Max 5.7L 4x4 Expedition Build

Mileage: 89,914 at time of picture, I'm still driving it to/from work

Upgrades: Over $10K in in custom expedition equipment including:

Suspension: MCM Fab Mid-Travel Kit; Front ADS 2.5" Coilover w/MCM Fab UCAs; Rear ADS 2.5" Reservoir w/Clicker Adjusters, Deaver U748 w/Extra Leaf. Total lift around 3" over stock.

Wheels/Tires: Black Rhino Arsenal 9.5" w/Nitto Ridge Grappler LT295/70R18 and full size spare

Armor: Front Expedition One Range Max w/Bull Bar (Winch Ready); Rear: Expedition One Dual Swing Out with Spare Tire and 2x Jerry Can Carriers; RCI Engine and Transmission Skid Plates (Steel)

Lights: Diode Dynamics 3" Fog Lights & Arsenal 22" Light Bar in front, Baja Dynamics SAE Flood Lights in rear

Electronics: SPOD 6 Bank Tundra Kit, Pioneer NEX Stereo w/Apple Car Play/Android

Rack: KB VooDoo Max modular w/bike attachment, awning mounts, and tool box.

Bed Cover: Roll up steel cover. I can't remember what brand, I'll try to find the receipt.

Steps: NFab, powder coat is gone in some places, applied Corroseal to the surface rust

Mechanical: No issues, motor runs strong. Never had a single check engine light. Cam tower shaft leak resealed by Toyota in 2020. Timing chain cover was also resealed while the mechanic had everything torn apart.

Body/Paint: Normal wear and tear. A few scratches and dings here and there, nothing major.

Interior: No real issues, one of the vents has some louvers missing but it doesn't affect the operation. Normal plastic pieces showing some wear after 10 years of use.

Price: $26,000, open to reasonable offers.

Great truck with a really nice expedition build out and super low miles. My family and I have had a lot of fun traveling around in the truck the last several years. Ready for whatever adventure you'd like and a perfect platform to drive as is, or customize on a solid platform.

Why I'm selling: 23' Tundra on the way, 94' Land Cruiser taking up most of my project time doesn't leave much need for two big trucks and a Land Cruiser.

Please PM me with any questions.

Tundra Front.jpg

Back Rack Side.jpeg

Front Suspension.jpeg

Front Inside 1.jpeg

Bed Open.jpeg

Someone got a great deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom