What did you do on your 70 series today? (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Did you get anything on you?:lol:

Not sure if that was directed towards me but not at all. lol

I am seeing more and more of them now they are being made and I am very underwhelmed by the new sequoia.

Not sure if that was directed towards me but not at all. lol

I am seeing more and more of them now they are being made and I am very underwhelmed by the new sequoia.

Yeah, I was talking to you. I think I'd park elsewhere... unless that is your assigned spot. The Sequioa would look a lot better parked among vehicles that would not shame it so much. :p

Yeah, I was talking to you. I think I'd park elsewhere... unless that is your assigned spot. The Sequioa would look a lot better parked among vehicles that would not shame it so much. :p

Weird. It originally said a different user name like “crush 4” when I saw your response.

I just park wherever I can to be honest.

Added a decal!
09FD2CFD-8930-4411-A883-B9B1FD1EE936.jpeg

The new production sequoia doesn't feel much bigger (if at all) than my HZJ77. It was the first time I parked next to one.

Hello,

I find new Prados/4Runners/200 Series/300 Series a bit cramped inside. I also find the space between my head and the roof is not enough.

I thought it was just my impression until I read your post.

Maybe it is because newer Toyotas have smaller windows. Or maybe I am too accustomed to the space inside a 70 Series truck.

Juan

Hello,

I find new Prados/4Runners/200 Series/300 Series a bit cramped inside. I also find the space between my head and the roof is not enough.

Maybe it is because newer Toyotas have smaller windows. Or maybe I am too accustomed to the space inside a 70 Series truck.

Juan

Maybe it is all the cup holders inside the new cars, lol. All kidding aside, no idea why it feels that way. Here is a photo from another angle. The engine bay/nose of the Sequoia is much larger but that is about it.

cs3.JPG

Last edited:
Hello,

Juan
A lot of the newer vehicles make you feel very boxed in and confined and have limited vision. This is due to having airbags concealed in the pylons between the bottom of the windows and the roof. Older vehicles have a lot more glass and less restricted vision.

Volunteered to cook for our annual brush-cut at the local ski resort. Sure hope the 'high-pressure' system that has been keeping our weather perfect for the last month decides to move on and we get some real precipitation soon. I love mtn. biking but at some point hope to get the snowboard out.

IMG_20221001_165833287_HDR.jpg

Got in some wood working (I am not a woodworker). Picked up the center drawers premade off Craigslist for cheap. Cut down to fit and added the wings. I have one cover left to make then its on to carpeting and adding some tie downs for gear and the dog.
1666031742218.png

1666031760105.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom