TOYOTA PIC OF THE DAY POST (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Now if only they had new gaskets, I think they're obsolete.

I put Amazon cheapos on mine a few years ago. But with s***ty old gaskets they're always sweaty inside.
I’ve just made up an order from Cruiserworld in Netherlands. I’ve put a set of aftermarket rubber replacement gaskets on the order. Megazip has LH side only in Thailand for $77 US. I have the set for $99€. The aftermarket stuff in Europe is pretty good. I got a #2 piece of exhaust for 13BT from Germany just arrived - it’s totally obsolete but this piece is aftermarket and it’s a perfect fit and as good a quality as needed. The #1 engine manifold piece is available but one is no good without the other. The prices are reasonable, shipping from Europe cheaper than across Canada.
BTW, on Cruiserworld website Maarten posted pics from my fender quarter panel replacement right on his
website - 😁 proud moment to see my work on there.

Looking for coffee down off Kingsway this morning. Found this unit relegated to a life of
landscaping I suppose.

5CFA7195-56FF-4553-ABAE-0A6079E4FB34.jpeg

No, anything from Florida might have something I don’t want to catch.

And the electrical snorkel. BAhahaha!

Ah, it is!! I missed that more hilarity ensues!

I saw. I can’t see that flowing nearly enough air. My six whistled when I tried using a 1.5” I.D pipe. It starved the 8 and left it weaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom