Trasharoo Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If another round of these is done at some point I think I'm about ready for a new one within a year and I would like dark green.

If another round of these is done at some point I think I'm about ready for a new one within a year and I would like dark green.
Noted.

Where else can you hang them? Back of seat? or by the oh s*&t handle?

Where else can you hang them? Back of seat? or by the oh s*&t handle?
You can hang them from a roof rack, or through a window. They have two adjustable straps that have snap closures on them, so they are versatile.

Here is what I have left.

3 tan bags

$52 for local pickup, $66 shipped USPS flat rate

To see photos, look at post #110.

Are any of the tan ones still available?

If not, is there any interest in another group buy?

Are any of the tan ones still available?

If not, is there any interest in another group buy?
I need a new one soon.

I would be interested.

Is it me, or are the straps the real problem? Once they get old, they deteriorate (*UV?), and then the buckles fall apart, the straps tear at the attachment points, and the next thing you know, your feces is getting burned by the muffler...

I'm thinking about taking my latest one down to Wilderness Products on Hatcher and having them custom-make some belt strapping solution, maybe with some Velcro, and a belt buckle or two. It's gotta be a better long term solution than just buying a new one every 5 years.

Is it me, or are the straps the real problem? Once they get old, they deteriorate (*UV?), and then the buckles fall apart, the straps tear at the attachment points, and the next thing you know, your feces is getting burned by the muffler...

I'm thinking about taking my latest one down to Wilderness Products on Hatcher and having them custom-make some belt strapping solution, maybe with some Velcro, and a belt buckle or two. It's gotta be a better long term solution than just buying a new one every 5 years.

I only put mine on when I am going on a run and rarely drive my 80, haven’t had an issue. Do you daily your 80 with the poo bag on back?

Didn't you say that 2 years ago? Lol
Um, wow.

Well it isn't that urgent, apparently. I've been using carabiners for my broken buckles and that's a decent solution, but my bag is also very faded even though I take it off after every trip.

Maybe it's time to find a new product. I'm not a huge fan of mine. I'd rather find an alternative product. I hate wrestling with the straps to go around the spare. And it's always this shapeless mass hanging there.

I only have it mounted when we're on a run, and for overnight trips, it leaves my house full of firewood. Probably about 50lbs of wood jammed in there, sometimes with charcoal bag alongside, spare belts in the front pockets, extra trash bag liners,...

I use it for what it was designed to do, and it always comes home loaded down with all sorts of camping trash, a few pretty rocks, and bags of dog poop. (*My previous poop joke was directed at @brices123 !)

Maybe it's time to find a new product. I'm not a huge fan of mine. I'd rather find an alternative product. I hate wrestling with the straps to go around the spare. And it's always this shapeless mass hanging there.
I'm open to other options.

(*My previous poop joke was directed at @brices123 !)

I’ve heard the story sitting around a camp fire, may or may not have been some almond tequila being passed around as well.:beer:

@Saddletramp got me into trying the Kelty Litter G'tter. Going to test it out on a 10 days trip next week. If you're interested, it's currently $14 at REI.

I might have to consider that. I'm moving away from the spare on the back of the vehicle. So the trasharoo is kind of a moot issue.

Going to put the hitch swing out up for sale

I might have to consider that. I'm moving away from the spare on the back of the vehicle. So the trasharoo is kind of a moot issue.

Going to put the hitch swing out up for sale
Let me know when you're ready to sell, I'm interested in checking it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom