FJ60 Door Panels: Customizable and Affordable (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those panels look very cool. Excellent find @NookShneer

My door panels are in bad shape. Something like this is a no brainer.

New player in the game.
I emailed them through their website with no response. My door cards are shot, and I'm on the fence if I want to replace mine with stock. I found some really nice stock ones close to me, but after taking off my old ones, they are very flimsy to say the least.

@ProwlerDriver what do yours look like?

ACA2671E-BFC3-4D03-9F04-1A7120556321.jpeg

10803428-6477-48C7-BDC1-B85D705BB48D.jpeg

I emailed them through their website with no response. My door cards are shot, and I'm on the fence if I want to replace mine with stock. I found some really nice stock ones close to me, but after taking off my old ones, they are very flimsy to say the least.

@ProwlerDriver what do yours look like?

Hey all, thanks for the share @ProwlerDriver and handling some comments. @Tennessee80 send me a message if I haven't followed up with you by now. I thought I was on top of emails since the beginning. Everything is going well between door panels, quarters (custom too), and tailgate panels for the 60. Fighting to develop new products for us and branch into the 40/80/Hilux this spring and summer.

Hey all, thanks for the share @ProwlerDriver and handling some comments. @Tennessee80 send me a message if I haven't followed up with you by now. I thought I was on top of emails since the beginning. Everything is going well between door panels, quarters (custom too), and tailgate panels for the 60. Fighting to develop new products for us and branch into the 40/80/Hilux this spring and summer.
Yea please. I hate Toyota door cards. Same with my 79 series. Awful

Is there a link to purchase these panels? looksgreat

These are the only I know of in a rear plastic.

These are the only I know of in a rear plastic.

There are these as well.

Mine are 0.080 or 2mm. Thin enough to not be heavy and be formable but they're not gonna dent or have rattles. Good feel in the hand
Perfect thickness to be held in with push clips. My aussie ordered panels are a little thicker than that, and with the vapor barrier, it's a stretch with the push clips. Sometimes they pop out in the areas where the butyl is a little thicker than it probably should be.

Nice work.

If I may suggest a variation, offer one with slits for the speaker grill as opposed to holes. Some of us have mounted speakers to the door frame, and the speakers can fit behind a flat door panel. That's one reason why I like my aussie panels more than the other options. Can't see the speakers.

I use well-nuts for attachment. I looked extensively into clips of every kind and just couldn't find something that was going to hold up better, functional as well and look as good as hardware.

Thanks for the suggestion on hiding the speaker. I've customized a lot of my panels now for people with different needs so it's always an option if they're willing to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom